Pedigree look up AMHA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raine Ranch Minis

Reaction score
Can someone do a look up for me in AMHA.

TEARDROP I would like to know if she is AMHA. I don't have her number sorry.

HIDDEN MEADOWS HOLY SMOKE I would also like to know if he is too. I don't have his number.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone???
default_smile.png

There is a Teardrop Montana, but born in 1970. Don't think that is what you are looking for. Hidden Meadows Holy Smoke is registered AMHA, current owner listed as Joe and Betty Burrows. Black Pinto born in 1987, son of Shadow Oaks Paul Bunyan.

There is a Teardrop Montana, but born in 1970. Don't think that is what you are looking for. Hidden Meadows Holy Smoke is registered AMHA, current owner listed as Joe and Betty Burrows. Black Pinto born in 1987, son of Shadow Oaks Paul Bunyan.
I don't think that is her, but can you compare her number. 22566A Thank you for looking!

Sorry, I don't have the R Studbook to be able to compare.

UGG I put the R number
default_doh.gif
:doh:
default_doh.gif
I don't have the A number. Never mind. LOL
default_whistling.gif

Ok what color is that horse this Teardrop is Brown and White Pinto and 29.50 in tall.

Last edited by a moderator:
UGG I put the R number
default_doh.gif
:doh:
default_doh.gif
I don't have the A number. Never mind. LOL
default_whistling.gif

Ok what color is that horse this Teardrop is Brown and White Pinto and 29.50 in tall.
Teardrop Montana is registered as Sorrel Pinto and 32 inches.

If the Teardrop you are looking for has a prefix, She may indeed be A registered. If you know of foals by a particular stallion, I might be able to look up by looking at the get of the stallion.

Teardrop Montana is registered as Sorrel Pinto and 32 inches.

If the Teardrop you are looking for has a prefix, She may indeed be A registered. If you know of foals by a particular stallion, I might be able to look up by looking at the get of the stallion.

Nope no prefix. The only foal that I know of from her is just AMHR and is by the stallion above. I guess she is not A.

She is not AMHA registered, I checked to see if any of her three foals were registered AMHA and they are not.

Latest posts

Back