Pear shape belly?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! I think I get to go home today! My sister is moving from new Orleans to help me out.I plan on lots of rest next couple of weeks. Never want this to happen again. The reason I got so crazy there at the end was due to the fact that my brain cells were swolen and could not communicate to each other. And every other cell was also swolen.its the same condition as water poisoning.

So I trust that diamond does know what to do, the stud is smaller than her, so I do not have much to worry about. She has Heart with her for support. And you guys here for my support.

Soil will go back to resting and just wait.

Hugs to everyone!

Glad to hear that you will soon have some help - no excuses not to take plenty of rest once your sister arrives.
default_yes.gif

Hello my dear mini friends! Just an update for you on how things are going.

I came home Saturday afternoon. My sister came in Sunday night. My hubby left for out of town Sunday am.

I am feeling better, but still tired. I am resting as I need. Diamond is good. Looking less round in the tummy but I am not going to worry. I will see about a vet when I have the funds. We had to pay to get my sister out of new Orleans last minute on superbowl weekend, we were lucky to find a bus for her but that ticket broke the bank.

All major health causes for the hyperneutremia (sp?) ruled out so now looking at medication related causes for(ssri ) doing this. Long weeks ahead, need many prayers, as I am having to make large living changes (please pray hard we can get a house asap) as my sister is going to be live in help and we really need a house now.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Will keep updated as I can. Bless all of you.

Prayers automatically coming in your direction and will continue as long as you need them. Please keep us updated with how things are going for you.
default_yes.gif

Get Well soon..hope everything works out for you and Diamond and her cupcake belly is looking just fab
default_thumbup.gif

Oh you do realise that if its a filly your gona have to call it cupcake now
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sending prayers that you get well very soon and find a house.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Latest posts

Back