Peanut

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim P

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I have not been on in awhile. Life has been very busy. I am sad to say that we lost Peanut last week. He just died of old age. They have been out at my mom in laws for the past month. He was loving it over there. My husband found him under the big oak they liked to lay under. He loved going in the pond too. I did not notice any thing out of the norm with him. Me and the grand kids gave them all a good brushing and lots of loving two days before he died. He ran all over the place. He actually became the leader. I know his last days were good.

Kim , Im sorry to read this , Its always hard to loose a fur kid. You gave him such a wonderful home and Im sure he will be forever greatful , Take Care.

Ryan

O, Kim, I'm both so sad for you and so happy at the same time! I remember Peanut!!!

You gave him a GREAT HOME during the "golden years" of his life. Run Free, little mighty Peanut, until you meet again.

{{{{Cyber hugs}}}}

Last edited by a moderator:
im sorry for your loss
default_sad.png

Oh I remember Peanut! I'm so sorry to hear this, please accept my condolences.

Latest posts

Back