Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad you are all ok Heidi and that it was just work that was causing the 'problem' - but how brilliant that the business is doing so well (apart from the roof incident!). Good luck with the college business if you decide to take it on.
default_yes.gif

Thanks for the response to my pm - didn't want to disturb you, but we really needed to know that you were ok.

You keep laughing at that wonderful Cam - he's only young once so make the most of it coz pretty soon he will be all growed up and having to follow our human 'correct behaviour' rules!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Glad you are well, Heidi. Sorry you've been so busy!

Heidi I'm so very sorry to hear the sad news about Ribbie.
default_no.gif

Have sent you a pm along with my heartfelt sympathies and ((((HUGS)))).

OMG Heidi, I am soooo sorry
crybaby.gif
crybaby.gif
I don't know what happened but please come in for some hugs

So sorry for your loss Heidi. (((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

Aww {{{{hugs}}}} so sorry to hear of your loss..you poor thing youv really been through it ..nice to see your back though and hope we will get to see the lil Cam not so little
default_wub.png

default_saludando.gif
Thank you all so much. Little Ribbie went to see Quahog on Tues. AM. it was a shock right up until mon. night he was doing real well. I cant remember if i posted about it but last week I foolishly left Cam/Peanuts back gate unlocked. They managed to notice it at some point and let them selves out. now mind you ribbie has not been allowed physical contact w/Cam or peanut....just hellos ands sniffs thru the fence and stall doors. This is b/c Ribs back is in such poor shape that i worry that Peanut might or even Cam act too quick and perhaps get Ribbie hurt and Ribs has never been around a young foal and Im just very cautious...i cant imagine Ribbie biting but I just didnt want to "chance" it. Anyway that night when i got home ribbie was no where to be found and neither was Cam or Peanut...panic is putting it mildly. Finally found ribbie laying across the door way to his old dog pen w/Peanut and Cam munching on weeds inside. He must have, at some point during the day, managed to herd them inside and was keeping them safe....Skiff says for a snack later ( crazy husbands LOL )

They had made a little mess of the hay out side their stall door but never went into the feed room door which was wide open. I wish I could have been able to ask ribbie more about his day...Im sure it was a whopper and I guess Im glad I'll never know.

ribbie was doing great right up until the night before when he wouldnt come in the house and didnt want dinner. He just changed so quick and there was no more spark left. I had called the vet to come out that morning but he went to the bridge to see his buddies about 15 min. before the vet arrived. Skiff was holding his head and he knew we were right with him which did help. Still hard to believe we only have Daiquiri now and this old gal is blind, deaf, wobbles like a duck and only has about 3 teeth but is too ornery to go to visit the bridge yet...shes such a nuttty little gal.

Oh Heidi I am so sorry
no.gif
what a terrible shock for you
no.gif
We try so hard to check and double check doors and gates but these things still happen. I somehow left the goats gate open last year and I came home from shopping to find hubby's rottweiller walking round with my favourite goat in his mouth. I felt so bad and cried for days.

I imaging Little Ribbie had a great fun packed day putting and keeping Peanut and Cam just where he wanted them. He left this world feeling strong and in charge, just the way a boy should. He was a lucky guy.

((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))) to you and Skiff.

cheekkiss.gif

Heidi I am so sorry for your loss of little ribbie!! I can so imagine him guarding your two precious ponies
default_smile.png

Big big hugs my friend!! We are here for you! Wish we could COME n give you the hugs you need so cyber hugs are extra special for you!!! Praying for your beautiful girl that she will keep going strong!

Love Cassie!!!

default_saludando.gif
iam so sorry to hear about ribbie a loss of a loved pet is so heart braking

sending you big hugs

saludando.gif
cooie, Heidi are you still there
saludando.gif
i would love to hear from you, how are your chips doing??

Me too Heidi - please let us have an update on Cam and Peanut and all of your family.
default_yes.gif

yes please heidi!!! is Cam bigger then Peanut yet??!!

pelase show us a pic of how they both are!!
default_wub.png

how are you?? hope you and Skiff are well!!

HMMM Diane, I think you are going to need to go on a little trip!!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif

we MUST have some new pics of Cam!! he will be SO SO big now!!

COOOOOEEEE Heidi!! missing you!

a-chocolate-christmas.gif

coooeeeeee anyone home???? your web cam is giving me a stiff neck
new_shocked.gif
any chance Skiff can straighten it
new_rofl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
is that a mares in that other stable? or a stallion/???

it looks to have a preggers belly to me... but I could just be making a fool of myself..... Diane, can you maybe give our friend a call???

Heidi!!!! we miss you!!!!!!
default_unsure.png

Latest posts

Back