Peachie our Toy Poodle

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Of course on my couch, thanks for letting me share.

First time mom, she is looking after them great and they both have been nursing.

Peachespups2females.jpg

Peachespups2femalesb-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awe bless her - she looks so cute curled round her pups!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Glad it all went well!

Anna

Thanks for you nice comments.

Peachie is AKC and microchipped and bred with a black male, that is how we hope these are reds, like momma
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww how precious. I love her coat. it's so glossy and gleemy....is that a word?
default_laugh.png

She's so pretty!!! We've never owned a poodle (yet?), but I really like what I have read about them.

Thanks everyone, so glad Jill you have been looking into them, they are smart and get attached to us humans easily, and easier to trim and groom, Shih Tzu's get too knotted sometimes for me to do myself. I can trim down the poodles OK.

Thanks for allowing me to share.

They are adorable. I love the red color. I have a little apercot toy poodle that has petella problems. But, we love her anyway. well, except for the barking. She was 4 years old when I got her. She is under 4 lbs and we will never breed her.

Hi Mary the puppies are adorable. Love the Moms color it is so rich in color.

Awww Mary, how precious. It seems like just yesterday that you got her, time sure flies! She still has the same red coloring of our standard male..KaJ. How old is Peachie now?

Awww Mary, how precious. It seems like just yesterday that you got her, time sure flies! She still has the same red coloring of our standard male..KaJ. How old is Peachie now?
Hi, Yes, Peachie I got her when she was 8 or 9 months old, she is now 1.5 years old.

This was her second heat.

I know time sure flies. I wanted to breed her with a my black male which I sold so I can keep her one female and have another male just around 6 months to breed for future babies.

Latest posts

Back