Paying AMHR Futurity for life

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight star stables

Reaction score
Doing my paperwork for next year and I have to pay for my one horse's AMHR (and ASPC) futurities. I figured I better just pay her for the next few year, but wanted to know how?

Also, I don't think I need to, but are AMHR photos needed for a transfer? My horse does have photos from old owner, just mailing in the transfer.

Thanks!

If the photos are on the registry papers already, then you don't need to include, unless you want to update.

On the lifetime futurity, pay the sire and dam and then the foal and sustaining feed all at once, write Joe a note that that is what you are doing. Voila` - done!

Thanks you.

And for reference, a foal born in 2010, to sustain it for life (as a yearling[$10], as a 2yo [$10], and as a 3 yo [$20]) will cost $40 in total, correct? Apreciate the help.

And for reference, a foal born in 2010, to sustain it for life (as a yearling[$10], as a 2yo [$10], and as a 3 yo [$20]) will cost $40 in total, correct?
Yes, that is correct - for 1 lifetime nomination fee. I mention this as you listed both aspc "and" amhr futurity nominations - if so - separate checks, separate forms and separate life time fees are required for each futurity.

I've lifetime futurity nominated horses in the past - just include a note and your return statement will then show the horse paid each of the three years per futurity.

Thank you very much!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back