Pat Honken of Honken Miniature Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justjinx

Reaction score
Pat Honken, sadly, passed away saturday evening. She has been fighting cancer for several years now. She will be greatly missed.

My stallion, Honkens AKS Cracker Jack (the blue roan pinto on our website), was my first mini purchase (of many) from Pat. She was truely a special person!

Thought some of you might know her and would want to know.

jennifer
pray.gif

So much loss here lately I am so sorry for all her friends and family.

I'm so sorry to hear this, I knew she was sick and was selling horses/downsizing, but I had no idea it was this bad. She is a member of our mini club.

Life is just way too short.

My condolences to the family
sad.gif

So sorry to hear this, we are sending prayers for her family.
pray.gif

I am so sorry for her and for her family. I send my condolences to them.

Liz M.

Oh no, another loss. I am sorry that we have lost another person that loved minis. I am sorry.

its turning into a very sad time for alot of people , my heart goes to all involved

bless you all ...remember the happy times

jackie

My sympathies go out to her family, I've heard that she was a pretty neat lady. I'm really sorry to hear this.

My sincere sympathies to her family.

Ginny StP

My sincere sympathies to her family.

Ginny StP

Oh I'm so sorry, I just recieved an email from our club president saying she had passed away...I didn't realize she was so sick.

My deepest sympathies to the family of Pat. May they find comfort and peace in this toughest of times.

My prayers and sympathy going out to her Family and fariends. I also own a stallion from there farm. She was a very nice lady and always very pleasant to speak too. Corinne

Latest posts

Back