Passing of Great Horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no.gif
no.gif
HE WAS A BEAUTIFUL BOY, IM SORRY FOR THOSES WHO LOVED HIM.................

Belinda said:
It is with great sadness that today J.D. as we called him passed away .  Although I still owned J.D. , he lived out his older years with his greatest fan & best friend  , Jane Macon of Alamo Miniatures. 
  J.D. was foal in  1977, He was a Great Show horse, one of the few all around horses.. I showed him , Halter, Pleasure Driving, Roadster, Obstacle driving and halter, color, Jumping, and anything else we could put him in. He was Grand Champion Halter , and Champion in every class he was ever shown in.. Also he was Supreme Halter Horse Many times.. He was the horse that you always looked forward to showing , because NO Matter how bad the day was Going,  You knew when it came time to show J.D.  You would get a Blue ribbon , he never let us down.  He was retired from showing at the age of 12 yr..

As a Sire he did not let us down there either !!  He is the sire of Many National Champions, and also the sire of Al's  All Around horse.  Cross Country Raven who was many many times National Champion in Many events.. 

We bought J.D. from Little King Farm  , it seems a million years ago.., And as all things make a full circle they now have what I think it the best son ever of Jim Dandys,,,  Cross Country Waterford, who they are using in their breeding program. 

So with all this said , I say Good bye to Jim Dandy may he run forever with all those Girls he loves watching over so much.. 

fisherj.jpg

526059[/snapback]

I am so sad to hear this.
sad.gif

Its horrible when such a great horse has to make his way up to heaven

Im sorry for your loss
sad.gif

Oh Belinda,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, and Janes' too! What a wonderful tribute to a truely great horse!

Beth

[SIZE=21pt]JD ranked right up there with the best of the best!
yes.gif
[/SIZE]

Bill

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of Fishers Jim Dandy. It's my happy privilege to own one of his daughters, Cross Countrys Mountain Shadow, who is the pretty face in my avatar. She's in foal to our palomino Meltons Fantazons Moon Man for next Spring, hope baby might look like "Grandpa"

Belinda (& Jane),

I am so sorry to hear of your loss of JD, he was defiantly one of the greats and that wonderful tribute is very suiting! He will be deeply missed by many, and the impact he left on the miniature horse breed will be around for many generations to come.

-Steph

I am so sorry to hear about the passing of JD. I have the honor of owning one of his daughters - Hunt House Farms Rodeo Queen. I also have her son - Kings Midnight Magic of Classic View who is only 3 Hall of Fame points away in AMHR. And was 3rd this year at AMHR nationals. By best friend owns Wrays Watford Blackout - a Cross County son. And we are breeding Queen and Blackout this spring to have a double Fisher Jim Dandy offspring. Just thought you would like to know that the JD line is an active part of are breeding program.

Millie

So sorry to hear about J.D.! I recognized his name right away as I own one of his sons, Cross Countrys Heza Dandy. His legend lives on in our little guy. So sorry for his loss! Linda

Latest posts

Back