PALS Miniatures Foaling Thread *** Updated Pictures 5/21***

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo exciting!!! And would you look at the size of THAT belly LOL!!!! I agree though that any angles of the baby are perfectly fine LOL! And we like running and bucking pictures too hehehe!

wow Perky's tummy and udder shout "ready to go" so fingers crossed for a safe and easy foaling. Glitz looks like a barrel on legs
default_new_rofl.gif
I love the pic of her scratching, that should be framed and hung in the kitchen
default_yes.gif

Well, no foal announcements from here! LOL I really thought that Perky might foal last night, but she proved me wrong again! LOL She is even more swollen behind today. So I have left her Equipage on while I work around the house/yard. Hubby went to the feedstore because I'm not going anywhere. Grin.

'A barrel on legs' describes Glitz well. LOL She's a hoot and is only at 305 days today! She has a small udder started.

Maybe someone on here will get an Easter Bunny........I mean Easter Foal!

Here are some pictures that I took of 'Joker' this morning. He still seems kind of 'skinny' to me, but I guess I'm used to seeing 'chunky monkeys.' LOL He's certainly full of himself! LOL

IMG_5688.jpg

IMG_5686.jpg

IMG_5685.jpg

IMG_5684.jpg

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
He is gorgeous
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Thanks for the update
default_yes.gif
Can you take some pics of Perky later
default_please.gif

Perky looks ready and Glitz is HUGE! Poor thing. And Joker is AWESOME!!!! Thanks for the udpates and the new pics.

Oh he is just so cute - he also looks as though he could be quite the mischief maker?

Sending good wishes for safe foalings.
default_yes.gif

O yay, he looks awesome, thanks for the new pics!!! I hope Perky foals soon as we are dying to see her baby!

Thank you so much everyone for your comments about Joker! Yes, he's a real stinker!

OKAY, BIG NEWS!!! Perky foaled this evening about 8:15 PM. I was dying to get on here to tell everyone, but we had company!!! They got to witness the birth too. It was a really tight fit, and one leg was back a ways. He slid right out once I got his head out. He appears to be solid bay. Couldn't find any pinto spots on him. He found the milk bar without much help. Perky is a wonderful mom!! Oh, and he has 7 1/4 inch cannons. He is so spunky and is already bucking!!! I've been watching him on camera. I took a few pictures. I'll get them uploaded and post them before I go to bed. Thank you so much for all of the good wishes for a safe foaling!!

Thanks, Diane!! I was hoping for an Easter foal, but he actually arrived on April 7th. I'm uploading the pictures to Photobucket now. So I'll post them as soon as they're up. I'll have to get 'dry' pictures tomorrow..............oh, I guess it's already Easter where you are. LOL

Here are some pictures of the new little guy. Geez, he seems so much smaller than Joker! He is, actually! LOL

IMG_5702.jpg

IMG_5701.jpg

IMG_5700.jpg

Thanks so much, Diane! I'm heading to bed now. Chrissy has already set the pager off, but she likes to sleep out flat. Sigh.

Congratulations Pam and well done Perky. He is so cutie, I can't wait to see him dry
default_smile.png

Oh congratulations Pam and well done Perky - what a cute little fella! Good job you were there to help!
default_thumbup.gif

Cant wait for the dry pics.
default_yes.gif

Okay, I can't figure out how to put an 'update' in my orignal post.................to let others know that one of our mares foaled, like Targetsmom did. If someone can tell me how to do that, I'll try. Maybe it's lack of sleep, or that I'm not that good with computers. LOL

Here are some updated pictures of our new little boy. He's a doll! And he followed his mama right outside for the first time. So smart! LOL I will probably have to have help in naming him too. Sire is Arions Destinys Magic Trick and Dam is Maple Hollows Perfect Echo.

IMG_5705.jpg

DSCN0165.jpg

IMG_5704.jpg

I forgot to ask is you think he is bay? My neighbor said she thought he might be buckskin?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, Chrissy is showing wax today! She set the pager off several times last night. I could honestly see her having some contractions, then she would bite her side really hard. Very strange! I sure hope the foal was getting into the proper position!! Here are pictures taken today.

DSCN0170.jpg

DSCN0171.jpg

Latest posts

Back