"PAINTED" minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I NEED that!! 🤣🤣🥳🥳

I’ve tried Halloween face paint on my horse. Figured if it was gentle enough for someones face it should be gentle enough for my horse.
View attachment 47020

Big or small, there is NO escaping me 🤣🤣
Kelly, What a great costume. Maybe wear that next time you are in the show ring and see how they like your hat 🤣

Me, too. I see it's in a grove of HUGE bamboo. Is he supposed to keep it from spreading?

To answer Walt's Fault's original question: I *think* that's the brand I used when I painted a cremello stallion with red paint. He was good for the first bath that easily removed the paint from his mane and tail. By the time I got to the third attempt on his body.....wellllll....let's just say he got a bath every other day for a week before it all came off. I used Dawn dish soap alternating with an "I don't remember, maybe Farnam" brand shampoo. It didn't bother him, just took time to get it all removed from his body.SDC10712.JPGThis was him taking a break after his first scrubbing.

Last edited:
Very cute costume, but the panda in the background has me curious???
My wife loves Pandas and we found a life-size one at a flea market. The bamboo is about 80' tall and hard to get 1 arm around it. We have 19 species of bamboo and 4 types i feed to the horses as a snack and supplement. That is River, my wife's 16.1 ottb with the panda.20211108_162304.jpg

Latest posts

Back