Ozark Mtns Georgia Girl

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh! Positive hopes and prayers for your girl!
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
I'm so sorry she and you are going through this....

Lisa,

I am so sorry things are not looking good.

She is in my prayers!!

Susan O.

default_no.gif
So sorry to hear she isn't responding yet-lots more prayers and positive thoughts coming!!!!!!!
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

I'm so sorry that you had to go through this with your beautiful girl. I'm glad you were strong enough to do what was right when your little girl was in too much pain.

Don't beat yourself up, you did everything you could for her.

So sorry Lisa to hear of your loss, you did the right thing if she was in a lot of pain. No more suffering for her. <<hugs>>

I am so sorry for your loss (((hugs))) I hope you get an answer for what happened.

Oh Lisa, my heart goes out to you. That is the hardest decision to make, and bless you for helping out your little girl as much as possible. I lost my best horse to intussusception a couple years ago and I wonder if that's what you are going to find. Regardless, I am so, so sorry...
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

Liz R.

I can hear and feel your pain..I still have trouble fighting back my tears even after so long since I lost my Shammy..

I wish you peace and more beautiful mares like her.

Maxine

The ultimate gift we can give our much loved friends is a release from pain. I'm sorry she's gone but admire you for your strength in her final gift. (((HUGS)))

Im so sorry Lisa. I was praying so hard she would pull through.

Kay

I'm so very, very sorry. God Bless You and your sweet little mare! You surely tried everything you possibly could and loved her even more!

Oh, Lisa, I'm sooo sorry! I was so hoping she'd turn the corner, and come home with you. She surely felt your love last night. What a gift you gave her. Prayers now to heal your heart.

Melba

I am so sorry to hear this. I thought for sure she would turn around... Hugs to you..Theresa

Back