Our two additions Toy Parti Poodles

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I LOVE poodles! I especially love the fact that most people don't get how wonderful they truly are...

I saw a standard poodle in that pattern and he was SO COOL! Very cute =)

What a gorgeous pair!! And I agree - poodles are great dogs, given the chance!

adorable. Poodles are very intellegent and make excellent obedience dogs. Nothing they cant do with proper training, sky is the limit. love the breed. Start the grooming training early so you will have a calm easy to groom dog for life. Very long lived breed too. My grandmother had one that lived to be older than 18. Consider obedience. Poodles can work circles in obedience around many breeds and enjoy the outlet for all that brain power.. I know many poodles and I love them all. Train young. congratulations.

PS, since you got two pups at the same time, be sure to give them separate time and individual attention so they don't become overly dependent on each other. Work both, then work them individually and leave one behind and then come back and get the other. Individual attention and separate crates will keep their minds healthy and bond them to you even greater. best wishes.

They look so precious
default_wub.png

love them. i have had poodles for about 50 years. raised the red ones for a while. now have a chocolate(latte) and a half poodle and half dauchhund(reba)-she's a blast!

Latest posts

Back