Our town lighted parade

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hawks_Eye_Minis

Reaction score
We took Hawk in to the towns lighted parade this year again he was in it last year but i got pictures this year unfortunatly hubby didnt get any of the actual parade sigh....

There were reindeer a camel donkeys and other horses but they put us way in the back by our selves as far as animals... we had a firetruck right infront of us and a hot air balloon right behund us that was constantly tossing fire atleast 10 ft in the air and was super loud! Hawk never batted an eye...

Im so proud of him!

they had a float get stuck going arround ne of the corners the other horses that were up 3-4 floats all had to turn arround and go back down so the float had room to back up.. Hawk backed right up straight.. we had TONS of compliments and the kids loved running up and petting him he just lapped up the attention lol... Hes a sucker for kids

Unfortunatly these arent the best quality picts it had just ben raining and these are off my phone

securedownload110.jpg

securedownload19.jpg

Your little guy looks handsome in his Christmas lights and ribbons. Cool idea putting the neon lights just above his hoofs!!! :)

I love the lights..Okay, where did you find the lights around his fetlocks? ( inquiring minds want to know)...lol.. That is just tttooo darn CUTE..You must of be proud of him..He's such a DOLL.

I am VERY proud of him i cant wait for next year so i can start cart driving him

I got the lights arround his ankles there actually bracelet glow sticks... i knew we were going to be in the parade so i went to walmart the day after holloween and bought a TON of glow sticks i got 40 of them for like $4... theres actually alot more of them on him then you can see in the pic...

How clever...I just might have to make a trip my local Walmart...lol...I just started training mine to drive this year..They take to it like a duck to water..When I first got Isaac he was shy,but trips to my local Pic-Pac did the trick...lol..I walked him in our parade and he acted like it was all about HIM..Minis are such hams..

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL that they are! hawk just loved all the kids running up to him we ended up holdong up the parade for a few minutes LOL he had a line that jsut wanted to PET him...

And you can get the colored hair spray like .50 a can the day after holloween too... i was going to take my other mini but at last minute decided to take hawk my old trusty lol.. If i woulda taken nemo i was going to make him into a turkey... I litterally decided to take hawk instead liek 5 minuutes before we left.. and im so glad i did.. i woulda taken both but i was the only one walking the parade and i knew nemo woulda ben spooky if he went hes never seen anything like a parade before... Oh well hawk and i had a blast lol other then i tried to decorate him in the dark im surprised he turned out so well

Oh he looks great!! Well done to both of you, so glad you had a good time.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you hawks my heart horse ill never find another like him as long as i live.. I know i can always reli on him 100% any time day or night... Next year im hoping well have him cart trained and go then too he can be my little christmas pony im sure we could rig the cart up to look like santas sleigh lol see i get ideas the year ahead of time LOL...

aktion033.gif
congratulations, he looks way too cute
wub.gif
I am so glad you both had fun
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back