Our second and final foal for 2010

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uwharrie

Reaction score
Dreamie gave us a text book delivery on Sunday night around 10:30. A stunning ( well in my eyes) colt. I had hoped for a filly as these two were Romeo's last foals ( he was gelded last fall) But I am not complaining.

I cannot tell for sure what color he is, he is almost a gunmetal blue, at first I thought another smutty buckskin but he has a sliver cast to him, and his eyes are lgreyish almost blue.

Oh and am pretty sure the first boy Casey is smutty buckskin, he even has his daddy's dorsal strip.

IMG_2424e.jpg

IMG_2434e.jpg

Very nice.I bet he's gonna be jet black. Just wait and see, he will float across the ground as he gets older with a very springy, suspended animation, I see it in Dezi, Romeo's daughter.

Many congrats on your gorgeous new colt - he is stunning!!

I have been watching your marestare whenever I can -- and missed both your girls foaling LOL!!

Anna

Is Keeper a keeper? He's wonderful - standing still and in motion, and I love the picture with his dam!

I think so. I had hoped for a filly as I don't really have a lot of room for boys. ( and Romeo was gelded this past fall) Casey is nice and we are quite smitten with him already ( naturally since he was our very first foal) But Keeper just takes my breath.

I am still learning about these guys, this being only my second year in minis. I have alway had a good eye for dogs and for the bigger horses and just hope I can develop the same for the minis.

Is Keeper a keeper? He's wonderful - standing still and in motion, and I love the picture with his dam!

The first photo is so perfect. Those 2 look very happy. Great little guy. Thanks for sharing.
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your new colt....very nice! Great photography too!

Latest posts

Back