Our newest, plus some others

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Tony!

I always look forward to your posts! I especially love the names you pick for the babies
default_yes.gif

Congrats on some beautiful appy babies. I think some of them would like California.
default_wink.png

Beautiful Tony!

I am watching all your new babies, they are stunning!

Wow, that spotted filly is something else!! Love the others as well, it's always fun to see your foals, all the different colors, and their names.
default_smile.png

Wow Tony, how refined she is! She is lovely! I see a couple of others I would not mind having either! Hope the rest of your foaling season is as nice and colorful!

Kachina is GORGEOUS. And you know how I feel about tossing that word around! I fell in love as soon as you posted her picture.
default_wub.png
(Yes, I check the foal page everyday to check out the new arrivals
default_wink.png
Makes David all nervous. I keep telling him getting him his own cat worked out well, why not try a pony?! Trust wifey! really!
default_new_rofl.gif
)

Seems to me like you're having a bumper crop this year. Some of those Strutter foals are gorgeous. And of course I'm partial to Baby Baubles.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony, I meant to add.....a GOOD horse is NEVER a bad color!!
default_wink.png

Jodi

What wonderful color! Congratulations on another fine crop of appy foals! Doll certainly stands out! Lavonne

[SIZE=14pt]I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF YOU, BUT I CAN'T STAND PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO SHOW OFF AND RUB IT !!!
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
[/SIZE]

JUST KIDDING...KIND OF.....

THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL - CONGRATULATIONS!!!
default_biggrin.png

Wow! She is amazing! The others are quite nice too but she is definitely something!
default_wub.png

BEAUTIFUL! Especially that first filly! If she were mine, she sure wouldn't be going anywhere hehe ;)

Back