Our new foals so far

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
181.jpg
091.jpg
latteandsugarsbabies025.jpg
latteandsugarsbabies021.jpg

Hi Everyone,

Okay, I am not very good at posting yet. My pictures went separately, I think. After four tries, I will try again.

I thought I would post pictures of our new foals. I love to look at everyone's babies and hear their stories. Our first foal is Spotted Dreams Sweet Angel, a black filly, out of Crayonbox My Kind of Rain Falabella, aka Stormy. The second is Spotted Dreams Whispering Spirit, a spotted colt, out of Moss Grove Hallmark Secret. The third is a buckskin filly, unnamed as of yet, out of Valley View Creme Latte and our fourth is a small black filly, out of MCA Sugar Girl. All births went fine but I did have a few scary moments with Latte's foal. Latte had her just fine, the foal got up pretty quickly. I went up to the house to get my camera and when I got back to the barn, the foal was laying down, unresponsive. I rubbed her with towells and when I lifted her up she was as limp as a rag. I couldn't get her to respond with rubbing her, so between praying and crying, I gave her CPR. It seemed like an eternity, but she did finally respond. She started moving, sat up and then stood up. She is fine. I don't know if I did it right, but it worked. I believe if I hadn't come right back to the barn, she wouldn't have lived. So I am so thankful she is okay and I am thankful for this forum. I printed the instructions on CPR from here. I have learned so much from this forum and it's members. We have one more mare that is due shortly, so I am hoping everything goes well.

Also, sorry for not posting this right. Hopefully next time I will do better.

What little cuties!!! Great pics and thanks for sharing. Glad to hear the one foal is ok! Bet that was scary! Love your little blanketed colt!

CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful foals! I am just glad to hear that everything went well with your little filly!

Congrats on your sweet babies!
default_wub.png

Welcome to the forum!
default_saludando.gif

They are all so cute and nice looking.

Cant agree enough on how helpful this forum is and glad you had a good outcome.

First of all, welcome to the forum
default_saludando.gif

Second, congrats on your new babies
default_aktion033.gif

I will take the blanket appy and the buckskin
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back