Our new baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadelady

Reaction score
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Melanie at Hidden Timber for our new boy, Hidden Timbers Winning Streak LWO+ splash overo, and to Marlene at White Tails for her help in getting him home here in the UK. We love him to bits already and can't wait for the 2011 show season, and for all the coloured babies to come in his future.
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
lots of lovely patterned babies to look forward to
yes.gif

I saw him on your website but why havent you put those pics up on here so we can all see the gorgeous little man ?

Wonderful news!

I also bought from Melanie last year and got a gem of a mare that I adore.

treasure1.jpg

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Melanie at Hidden Timber for our new boy, Hidden Timbers Winning Streak LWO+ splash overo, and to Marlene at White Tails for her help in getting him home here in the UK. We love him to bits already and can't wait for the 2011 show season, and for all the coloured babies to come in his future.
aktion033.gif

You're most welcome - it was our pleasure. Not only is "Winner" a beautiful and sweet boy but it afforded us the opportunity to meet Melanie in person after all the years of conversing via emails.

Enjoy your new colt - glad they all arrived safe and sound.

Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif

I guess I'll have to go looking to find him so I can see who you're talking about.

Wonderful news!

I also bought from Melanie last year and got a gem of a mare that I adore.

treasure1.jpg

I too have bought from Melanie twice and ended up with two great horses. Joanne, your filly is lovely and I'm happy to own her half sister. I'm so looking forward to her foal in the spring.

Hi Sharon, I have sent you a congrats e-mail (thanks for the pics!), but just wanted to add my congratulations here too - he looks such a sweet boy quite apart from being a good looking lad too. Good luck with him - really looking forward to seeing him at some of the UK shows next year, I think he will cause quite a stir!!

Anna

Latest posts

Back