Our new addition!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.T

Reaction score
We are slowly but steadily increasing our herd. She makes horse number 5. The lady we bought her from said she could possibly be pregnant, any imput?

Introduciong RHA Exquisite Locomotion! Silver dapple with 2 blue eyes. Her sire is Kickapoo Nickelodeon. Her dam is RHA Private Mischief.

2nkqlw9.jpg

21ewbgl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cute! But she looks to be a silver black (silver dapple), not silver bay, to me
default_yes.gif

She looks very young (and very pretty).......Are you sure she's pregnant?

Yes, I would call her silver dapple/silver black too.....and pinto of some sort. Love her dapples!

Congratulations!! I love the "Locomotion" babies. She is very nice.

If you want to know for sure if she is pregnant, I highly recommend the WeeFoal 120 urine test - assuming she would be at least 120 days along at this point. Easy, inexpensive and accurate.

oops! thanks haha typo there. silver black and silver dapple are the same?
Yep, the same thing. All silver "dapples" are silver blacks, but not all silver blacks have dapples
default_wink.png
Any colour of horse can have dapples; it's just a sign of good health and/or can depend on coat length, season, etc.

Congrats! She's very beautiful! I love silver dapples/silver black their one of my favorite colors. Her blue eyes really stand out with her color and the blaze is quite unique. Congrats again!

Becky M

Congratulations on your new girl, RHA has some really beautiful horses, I know she will be a great asset to your farm.
default_aktion033.gif

default_wub.png
That is the prettiest horse I've ever seen. Those blue eyes and dapples are beautiful together.

I'd love to find one just like her to have in my pasture.

Congrats on such a beauty.
default_aktion033.gif

Shes cute, I would have never guessed she was four. Her face reminds me of my guy D with the white blaze and blue eyes

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your lovely addition - it is a real challenge to own just ONE mini. I've always been a fan of Kickapoo's Nickelodeon.

Back