Our new addition to Coventry Lane Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coventry Lane Farm

Reaction score
Inky043.jpg
Inky047.jpg
Inkyback.jpg

We would like to announce our new addition to Coventry Lane Farm...." Darkstars Image Incredible" ..aka Inky. He is a 2009 colt that is registered AMHA & AMHR with heavy appaloosa breeding in his pedigree. I will be axiously waiting to clip all the winter woolys off this handsome fellow in the springtime and get him conditioned for the show ring for halter and multi-color.

Inky should mature around 32 inches and will be on our showstring next year and will be traveling to the AMHR Nationals. Inky will be a great asset for our appaloosa breeding program along with our loud black appaloosa filly named "Coventry Lane's Hollywood Diva"

A Special "Thanks" goes out to Ron & Dale from Darkstar Miniatures located in South Dakota for making this all possible with bringing Inky for us to the AMHR Nationals for us to bring back home to Pa.

Thanks for letting us share our new loud fellow ~
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on "Darkstars Image Incredible" What a handsome little man!

Gotta LOVE all those spots!!

Wow, he is incredible, I have to say that is the best Appy markings I have ever seen, not just a blanket but a coverlet without messing up the rest. Love it and a physique to match
default_smile.png

He's beautiful! I saw him on Darkstar's website. Congratulations on acquiring him!

Pam C.

default_new_shocked.gif
NICE!!
default_new_shocked.gif
Congrats on your handsome new boy!

Congratulations, he sure is beautiful!

Lisa

Latest posts

Back