Another addition for Coventry Lane Farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coventry Lane Farm

Reaction score
Legacy1.jpg
Legacy2.jpg
Legacy10-09-091.jpg

We would like to announce our new stallion that will be joining our showstring for the 2010 being "Ten L's Painted Legacy" and to "Thank" Laura & Joe for also working with us to bring Legacy up from KY to the World Show in July for us to pick up there as well.

Legacy's sire is " Ten L's Tiger Legacy" that is 33.50 inches and registered with the ASPC, AMHR, AMHA and Pinto Association and has done very well in the showring. His dam is Honey Acres Honeysuckle Rose that measures 30.75 These pictures were without any additional conditioning that were taken of Legacy.

Painted Legacy is in the AMHR Futurity program and will be a great asset for our show string in addition to our breeding program here at Coventry Lane.

Thanks for letting us share our new addtion
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a very nice new addition to your farm, congratulations! Joe and Laura are the nicest people.......Good folks, that's what I call them!!

Laura and Joe are great people and we are very excited to add this fellow to the showstring.

Next ....would be a filly that I would like to purchase down the road ....would be a buckskin.

You also have very nice horses.... Debbie from Samples, and a very nice website.....

On my wishlist for the future... buckskin filly
default_smile.png

I agree - Joe and Laura are the best!

We have a half sister to your boy, Ten L's Legacy's Top Model - AKA Tyra. Tyra won her futurity class at nationals this year, and placed 7th in the Amateur jackpot. She also went AMHR Top Ten last year. We are very happy with her, and I know you will be with your pretty boy also. Congratulations!

IMAG012.JPG

I just love Ten L's stuff. Would love to meet them someday!

Congratulations!

Wow, he's a beauty - as all Ten L horses are. I love their horses and one of our best mares came from Ten L. Her filly this year was sold to England. We have another mare that was bred by Laura & Joe - but foaled at another farm so doesn't carry the Ten L name but it's Ten L breeding and she too is fantastic.

Congratulations on your new boy!

Laura and Joe are amoung my top favorite horse people
default_smile.png
Just wonderful to deal with. We bought Ten L's Tigers Back In Black from them and he has sired some amazing foals for us. Congrats!

Latest posts

Back