Our first foal of the year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
COLT!!!!!! Pecan Groves Double Stuff "Cookie" has had 2 foals both carried a year..I posted that she was getting a bag...well...she came in tonight at feeding time...we walked in the house..hubby looked at the camera and said she was down....say what?....dashed outside and there was the white bubble (thank God) and a white foot.......she kept getting up and walking around which always causes me concern...she finally laid down and pushed out enough foot for me to grab......then a nose..man..wheres the other foot...then a foot over an ear....anyways..we got him out....he is a doll and 2 days early at 342..wahoo....he is out of my Johnsons Gold Boy son Darmonds Gold Legacy..a palomino to boot...go figure...but I won't complain.......the picture is just born.... thanks for letting me share ..wheeeeee. Looks to have blue eyes also...

DSC01200.jpg

.updated with the right sex..good grief am I embarassed

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow

what a very pretty colorful foal

I would love to see more photos.

Does she have blue eyes

very cute, cant wait to see more pics of her

Is it a GIRL???? AAAKKKK she has a mustache!!!! LOL!!!

Congratulations on your healthy colorful one.
default_biggrin.png
default_saludando.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! What a cutie!!! Yea it does look like she has a mustache lol
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah What a handsome fellow!! Can't wait to see the rest of him!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back