our farrier came out!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StellaLenoir

Reaction score
Well after months of calling and hunting down a farrier, a lady showed up today! :aktion033:

She was on time, very nice, gave great advice, offered for us to call if we need any advice or help horse related. And she had a lemur with her! So cute.

I was so nervous for my 2 year old. I though she was going to be a monster, but she stood like a pro!!!!!

My mare Rainbow, fussed a little, and she was the one with experience.
default_wacko.png
: Oh well, she was not too bad.

The farrier said both girls hooves looked good, no thrush, or seperation. Silver, my problem child, as far a acting weird sometimes, has great feet! Totally normal, no signs of any changes for the bad, like founder rings or flairs. but she agrees with me, that Silver is a little chubbs. Not too too fat, but she is a little on the full figured side. But thats ok!!! I just wont let her get too big. And now I feel ok with starting her on a work out, or at least walks together. I had not wanted to start her if her feet were long and sore. But now she is great!!!!

I am so proud of them and sooooooooooo relieved! We now have a regular farrier! This was my last thing for the horses that was not seeming to work out. But she came and seemed happy with us, and I am happy with her. Yeah!!!! I even think she will show up again! :aktion033:

Oh well I am just so happy to have them trimmed, they have to feel so much better.

default_wub.png
:

Congratulations!! Now do WHATEVER IT TAKES to keep her!! Food, bribes, handcuffs, etc.
default_wink.png
:

I plan on doing what ever it takes!!!

I am so happy! Today, they were all running, Mama, Silver and baby. So cute. I dont think I have ever seen my older mare move as fast as she did today! I think they are glad to have been trimmed!

Yeah -- I am sure that you are glad to have found a farrier and get their hooves done..

Hopefully you can keep this farrier
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back