Our Cremello Stallion - "SunRaes White Gold"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:new_shocked:
default_wub.png
: He is one BEAUTIFUL stallion! You are so lucky Donna! :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

Jeri

He really is a gorgeous boy, Donna!!!! I can't wait to see what he throws next year!! I can't wait to see what my Picazzo throws too!!!! See you on the 10th!!!!!

Hi Tiffani! I cant wait until Picazzo's "07" foals either! I hear one of my mares are going to have a date or two with Picazzo in the Spring of "07"
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
: :aktion033: :488:
default_yes.gif
: I cant wait!
That's a sure thing! I can't wait to see what we can get out of your mare and Picazzo!!! I'm sure that the foal will be BEAUTIFUL!!!! :aktion033: :bgrin :risa_suelos: :saludando: :new_multi: :488:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a gorgeous boy...........I love the head shots............I love taking pics of my gang.

Donna,

He is breathtaking! You have a real treasure there! :))

Susan O.

OK, Donna, you need to put up a pic of your shirt! He is sooo cute in that photo! jennifer :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks so much everyone for the kind words about "Gold!" It just made me feel so good hearing all the nice comments about him.

Russ, I think that is sooo cool that you have a SunRae filly - HMMM! guess that does make us related, well sort of! HA!!

Aand Margaret - you can't imagine how glad I am that you didn't buy Gold when you had the chance - I know you would have just loved him and then I would have never known this awesome little man!

Bill, NO he is NOT coming to Tennessee but just "maybe" I would trade for Angel! HA!

Those of you that have foals of his - justjinx, looney2n, Pandora,MooseMLMash and pondlake stables I know you will do great with them in the show ring - they all just seem to have the natural beauty and that "look at me attitude" like their sire.

dunpainted, I love it when you said, "GOLDS WORTH HIS WEIGHT IN GOLD" I certainly agree!!

Thanks again!

well.....since donna hasn't shown off her new shirt i'm going to post the picture that we put on her shirt!!
default_yes.gif
: we had a great time picking this out!!!
default_smile.png
it was part of her gift that she finally got when we went to visit on wednesday. donna always seems to visit us when i have to work.....so she had to wait a really long time.....

this explains it all....

204469616.jpg

Latest posts

Back