Our Cremello Stallion - "SunRaes White Gold"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a sweetheart!
default_wub.png
: He's just too sexy
default_yes.gif
:

I love that last pic too! (yummy)

He is a beauty and his first foal crop proves that he passes it on to his foals. And I don't want to brag but I will! LOl! I get to breed a couple mares to him next summer, pretty neat, huh? He is truly a great stallion, he's potent, kind to the mares, loves the foals and is gentle with people, just an all around super stallion!

[SIZE=18pt]WOW! Donna,[/SIZE]

He beautiful!
default_wub.png
: Did I hear him say something about coming to Tennessee???? :aktion033: :aktion033: :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

Gold is not only beautiful, but has the sweetest disposition. I remember when Donna's daughter (who is a grade school teacher) bought her class to visit. The children were eager to pet all the horses and I took them out into the pasture, cautioning them that they should be careful and move slowly. Most of them were farm kids and familiar around horses, so I wasn't too worried about anyone getting hurt. But, not having seen Gold around a herd of children, I was cautious. There was nothing to worry about!! Gold came trotting over and preened for the kids. He loved getting attention and was a perfect gentlemen. I have also seen Gold take some tough play from his colts. Gold loves the weanlings and is always very gentle with them, even if they are not so gentle too him. He is the perfect stallion, beautiful in disposition as well as looks.

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: [SIZE=12pt]GOLD'S WORTH HIS WEIGHT IN..... GOLD !! [/SIZE]
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
Very rare stallion, indeed! Under Donna's loving care, since a weanling, she's brought out the most wonderful character in a truly gorgeous horse!

Even during breeding season, Gold's curiosity ensures he's the first horse to greet visitors! It's miraculous when a young stallion has enough wisdom/character to be extremely gentle with mares/foals in the pasture.

These are wonderful photos, Ashley, capturing both his inner/outer beauty.

Thanks so much for sharing, Donna -- it made my day! Nothing like a "Gold" fix! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh WOW! :new_shocked: Beautiful pictures of a NATURALLY beautiful horse! Those ae simply awesome! I can sure see why you are in love with him. My favorite is that beautiful head shot on the bottom!

Charlotte

My mom bought QTR Mystic Gift of Grace, one of his daughters and gave me half share as a xmas/bday pressie :aktion033: Gold is so gorgeous and sweet. I just love him.
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=10pt]I can see why you love him Donna - he's gorgious! :538: Thanks for sharing.
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

Lori

Oh I love the bottom pic!! That is great!

He really is a gorgeous boy, Donna!!!! I can't wait to see what he throws next year!! I can't wait to see what my Picazzo throws too!!!! See you on the 10th!!!!!

I don't normally like that color.....but he is a really nice looking stallion and I do not say that lightly.

Have a nice boy there!
default_wub.png
:

:new_shocked:
default_wub.png
: He is one BEAUTIFUL stallion! You are so lucky Donna! :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

Jeri

He really is a gorgeous boy, Donna!!!! I can't wait to see what he throws next year!! I can't wait to see what my Picazzo throws too!!!! See you on the 10th!!!!!

Hi Tiffani! I cant wait until Picazzo's "07" foals either! I hear one of my mares are going to have a date or two with Picazzo in the Spring of "07"
default_whistling.gif
:
default_whistling.gif
: :aktion033: :488:
default_yes.gif
: I cant wait!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back