Our Cremello Stallion - "SunRaes White Gold"

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qtrrae

Reaction score
When my good friend Ashley (MooseLMJAsh on the forum) from Pond Lake Stables offered to take pictures of our Jr. stallion - "SunRaes White Gold" I jumped at the chance.

We took him out of the pasture away from his little herd of mares - cut a 1 inch bridle path - gave him a quick bath and here he is in all his natural glory.

"Gold" is a 4 year old son of Skippers White Eclipse, he stands 31.5 inches tall and is an absolute sweetheart.

His disposition is awesome, he is great with his mares and loves the foals. Like I said I just LOVE this guy!!

Thanks Ashley for taking these pictures - YOU are just the BEST!!

GoldRight70.jpg

GoldNeck70Crop.jpg

GoldHeadOnlyClose.jpg

GoldHairCrop50.jpg

He is gorgeous!
default_wub.png
: I love those "natural" shots with the long, flowing manes & tails. The last one is my favorite!
default_yes.gif
:

Wow! He looks great!! I have a colt out of Skippers White Eclipse also. Wellspring Catch Me If You Can. You can see pictures of him on our website salepage www.wellspringminifarm.com He is only about 24"tall and quite a character, we call him "Chuckie". He's a very dark chocolate brown now. Susan

Hi Donna, :saludando: Nice job on the pictures! :aktion033:

I like the last head shot the best, very noble looking. It will be exciting to see his second foal crop......he sure had a nice one this spring.
default_smile.png

P.S. My new filly is out of a Sunrae's stallion......Sunrae's Target :bgrin so we are kinda related..... :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
Donna, BEAUTIFUL
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: He reminds me so much of one I use to have StarWinds Cameo Cool. Very nice pictures. Corinne

Awesome pics! I especially LOVE that last photo!
default_wub.png
:

Hey Donna, :saludando: he is BEAUTIFUL!

I have had the priviledge of meeting 'SunRaes While Gold' and not only is he BEAUTIFUL but his disposition is awesome! Donna knows that I speak from a little experience here (at least as far as stallions go..lol) I am also very proud to own one of his sons and he is just a little gentleman and the apple of my eye. :538: As soon as I can figure out how to post pics on here, I will have to show hime off a bit!

Looney2n

Very Pretty! I Mean Handsome hehe! Love the last photo!
default_wub.png
:

Awww he really does look lovable. Could kiss that little nose of his.
default_yes.gif
: Mary

:new_shocked: What a boy :new_shocked:

How do you keep that mane and tail ?? my guy finds everything and anything to rub on when he is out of site !!! lol

WOW.... :new_shocked: what a SUPER horse!!! :aktion033: LOVE Him!!!

Ashley did a great job on the photos, (she took some awesome ones of me at Nationals showing BHM The Shaman for his owner Cyndia Harris and OurMiniFarms Firecracker for his owner Cindy Martinusen.)

I love the 4th one the best.. he is "picture perfect"!
default_wub.png
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

I think he is handsome as can be! Either Ashley or I will be showing a palomino daughter of his next year so watch out for Phoebe! She's as sweet and pretty as her sire! jennifer :saludando:

He is very beautiful Donna! :aktion033: You know I almost bought him when he was a baby, but the Lord provided a Cremello locally for me, so I changed my mind...

I am sooo happy for you, as he has Skippers White Eclpise's Gorgous neck!
default_wub.png
: (amoung other things)

Isnt it nice to own a stallion that is also a sweetheart?
default_yes.gif
: :saludando:

He is certainly a handsome young fella! I just went to your website and saw what nice little foals he has produced already! And the fact that he has a nice temperment is just icing on the cake! Lavonne

Wow, very handsome boy!! Beautiful pics too, I also love the natural shots with the full mane. Just beautiful, thanks for sharing!
default_smile.png

Wow what a lovely man u have there! He is masculine but oh so elegant and what a nice long natural neck!!!! I have almost bought a cremello several times even though that is not a focus of my breeding program and seeing him makes me want to!

Latest posts

Back