Our colorful boys achieved AMHA Top Ten awards!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hello everyone:

We finally have a few minutes to share a few of our experiences of our first AMHA World Show. It was FANTASTIC and had such a wonderful time. Everyone we met was friendly and so very helpful and couldn't have asked for more.

Our excitement began October 5th, when we purchased Libertymere's Legacy's Pepper at the World Sale. Though we've owned this little mare less than two weeks she's become a member of our family and we are so grateful to Bob and Chris Padula for the opportunity to own this fine little mare. She is by Bond Galahads Legacy and out of a daughter of Bond AToy4U C. She has an AMHA Top Ten and Supremes awards under her belt and will be an asset of adding top quality to our spotted program. I've included a picture of her that is also featured in the October/November issue of The World Magazine on page 12.

[SIZE=14pt]Libertymere's Legacy's Pepper[/SIZE]
wub.gif

pepper.jpg

On October 7th and 9th our two colorful little boys recieved their Top Ten awards in halter and multi-color stallions/geldings. We couldn't have been more proud of them and are grateful to CCMF
wub.gif
, Joel White
wub.gif
, and Donna Lavery
wub.gif
for allowing us to purchase Legend and for all their efforts to show our boys so well at our first World Show.

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Winter Dreamcatcher
wub.gif
[/SIZE]

aka "Catch"

2005 Bay Leopard Miniature Colt

Thank you Joel White for showing Catch at AMHA Regionals and The World Shows!

2005 AMHA Top Ten (7th of 24) Multi-Color World Champion Stallion

2005 AMHA Western Regionals (1st of 21) Multi-Color Champion Stallion

catchworld.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]CCMF Legacy's Legend[/SIZE]
wub.gif

2005 Bay Leopard Miniature Colt

Thank you Donna Lavery for showing Legend at the AMHA World Shows!

2005 AMHA Top Ten (7th of 14) World Champion Weanling Stallion 26" and Under

2005 AMHA Top Ten (4th of 24) Multi-Color World Champion Stallion

AMHA Reserve Grand Champion Jr. Stallion

legendworld.jpg

We have several adorable movies of Legend and of our new colt Color Maker made by Jess Coffey if interested. Please visit our website and click on the movies you wish to view at: http://personal.riverusers.com/~lostspokeranch

Thank you for letting us share our excitement!

Dawn

Dawn,

Congratulations on your FANTASTIC First World show!! WOW!

And also congratulations on your beautiful new purchases and also your stunning up and coming appy program! You already had a superb appy program and now the sky's the limit!! :))

I can only imagine your foals in the years to come!!

Susan O.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congradulations! Those are pretty horses and great wins!

Good luck with "Pepper", they were stalled accross from us and she was a pretty horse!

One person we were looking forward to meeting at the World and didn't was fellow Lil Beginnings group member Neil Hamilton.
no.gif
Maybe we will have better luck next year!
yes.gif

Dawn
saludando.gif

I love that little mare!!! She's the one I wanted if I'd had lots of $$$$!!!! I drooled over her every time she was tied up across from my stalls. Congratulations on her purchase! If you ever get tired of her, you know where you can send her!

Love your appy colts. They looked gorgeous in the ring!!!

Dawn

Congratulations on your wins. Your boys are sure handsome
wub.gif

Good luck also with your new beautiful mare.

Sandy

CONGRATS
aktion033.gif
! Your horses are all so beutiful, I'm a definate fan of your appys!

I saw your young fella in the ring. He'
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
s a real eye catcher!

hi tommy

we saw your little appy show and place and were really excited for you!!! he is so beautiful. tried to find you later to say hi but then couldnt find you. i cant believe how hard it is to find people at a world show lol

congrats

Kay

Thank you to each and everyone for their congratulations for the wins Catch and Legend have achieved and also for our new addition Pepper. Looks like a few of you have seen Pepper and it feels good she gave you a good impression. She's a wonderful little mare and we look forward to see how she will cross on our spotted boys.
aktion033.gif

Gosh, it also looks like there were quite a few forum members at the World that we could have met.
no.gif
As with Neil, hopefully we will be able to meet more of you next year at either AMHR Nationals or AMHA World. With all the excitement it's difficult to get around to everyone and to soak it all in.
unsure.gif

Thank you all once again!

Dawn

Big time congratulations Tommy & Dawn for a wonderful First World Show and your lovely new additions. I see many colorful foals in your future and lots of dreams coming true. And it couldn't happen to nicer folks. I'm glad I've seen Pepper.

Joyce

aktion033.gif

Hi Tommy!

I remember seeing Legend at only a few days old and my jaw dropped open,, he is the most gorgeous miniature leapard appy that I had ever seen!

Big congrats to your World Show accomplishments!

I seen you all at the show,, I was sitting with Ginny when she was waving at ya'll. I never formally met you all but it is still nice to see faces after only seeing typing.
yes.gif

Congrats on your purchase of Pepper, she is stunning!

Angie

Congrats! Such colorful "kids"!
smile.gif
I have always loved Pepper since I saw her in person as a weanling
smile.gif

Tammie

OMHECK Dawn, they are GORGEOUS!!! I seen that little filly in the MHW and though WOW! and they you got her! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

-Gage-

Latest posts

Back