Our Berner Pup That We're Keeping

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Matt, I tried. she is not cooperating with me. I took fifteen pictures and her eyes were closed in every single one. And she wasn't even asleep! Stink pot. I will get some when the light is better and she doesn't close her eyes due to the flash. Her points are very dark now and her coat is very light. She is just gorgeous!! she is still just wonderful adn we all love her very much. I have not spent a single night away from her until last weekend and she threw an absolute fit that I was not here with her. Poor dear. I had to go to a wedding out of town and she did not like that at all.

Pictures soon, I promise!

LOVE her! And love the name Katie
default_smile.png

Jessi

Well here are some more then:

Shiloh's Dazzling Beauty

Shiloh's Rugged Cowgirl

Shiloh's Once In A Lifetime

Shiloh's Now And Forever

Shiloh's Taking The Heat

Shiloh's Miss Mysterious

Shiloh's Lady Knight

I can think of more if none of these catches your eye. LOL
default_biggrin.png

I have not spent a single night away from her until last weekend and she threw an absolute fit that I was not here with her. Poor dear. I had to go to a wedding out of town and she did not like that at all.
Funny, that sounds like Misfit too!! LOL She was totally ticked at Mom and I when we were away for a week....took her almost a month to forgive us!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png

~kathryn

Latest posts

Back