our bay is coming home

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda_H

Reaction score
We are very excited. Since our move we have been planning to get officially OK'd to have a pony and build a barn Our zoning allows us 1 horse and all we have to do is fill out the building application for our barn We ordered the barn from Hill View Barns in Maine The barn itself is made by Amish in Pa & shipped to us It was fun to design it with their help

Our Shetland "Uno" is being gelded and will be coming home to us by October. He has been out on lease & met quite a few of the ladies But alas, the time has come to delete the hormones & become a much loved driving pony & pet If he is too upset being alone we have a goat all set for him I know he is a herd animal but he will be a gelding and worked and attended to a lot. I have discovered some great driving places so am itching to get back behind him. he is a great pony to drive and was very easy to train

I have a feeling the grand daughters will be in the lead line classes next year!

Linda,

This was totally your decision and I'm glad you made it. Look forward to pictures of him, your goat, and your new barn.

MA

Back