Our 2011 foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgrminis

Reaction score
Now that foaling season is over we would like to announce our five 2011 foals.

We were blessed with 4 fillies and 1 colt.

Silver Black Pinto Filly born 4-14-11

Sunrise\'s Filly (evening) 4-14-11 (22)SMALL.jpg

Black pinto filly with one blue eye and Homozygous for Tobiano born 5-15-11 (this is our stallion RJMLightning Flash's first foal)

Bailey and Filly 5-21-11 (15)small.jpg

Bay Pinto colt (originally thought he would be black but looks more bay now) born 5-21-11

Lily\'s Colt 6-12-11 Small.jpg

Black Filly with white star born 6-07-11

Lonestar\'s Filly 5 hours old 6-07-11 (1)small.jpg

Bay Pinto Filly with one blue eye (believe she will turn grey) born 6-15-11

Savannah\'s Filly 2 hours old 6-15-11 Small.jpg

Thank you for looking!

They are all precious
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Thank you Jill - that is very nice of you to say -- I would have posted sooner but took me this long to figure out how to add photos
default_smile.png
I didn't realize I could attach them
default_smile.png
That made it much simpler
default_smile.png
Shrink and attach!

Tessie

Thank you everyone! I appreciate all the nice comments. I am enjoying spoiling them all
default_smile.png

Tessie, you got 5 adorable foals this year!!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Congratulations on a wonderful foaling season - love your babies - very nice! Your ratio of colts/fillies makes me jealous! LOL Congrats!

Thank you -- I am very pleased with the ratio of fillies to colts... I hope I don't jinx myself but seems like most years we have more fillies than colts but since we have just a handful of foals each year I am just thankful for alive and healthy
default_smile.png

Very nice bunch of foals, congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
I love the pattern on that second filly.
She is very flashy in person -- I love to watch her out playing on the pasture as she will hold her tail up and trot around so pretty. She is the first one most people seem to notice when they stop by.

Congrats on all your nice foals! My favorite is the black pinto filly. I love her wide blaze.

Thank you to everyone that has posted... I really appreciate all your nice comments
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back