OSU VS Florida

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhHorsePee

Reaction score
Ok, here we go! :aktion033: I predict OSU will whoop butts tonight! Poor Gators!

Fran

:aktion033: absolutely, I figure the Gators to be more or less boots or belts by the time OSU gets done with them :lol:

Oh i will be watching! I'll have my butt parked infront of that TV at 8:30.

OSU is going to kick butt. Watch for Eric Schwartz on the OSU team, he graduated from my high school in 06' and its been rumored around town that he is going to be in the biggest part of the game, he is a great player!!!!

We are already parked in front of the tube.

[SIZE=36pt]OH[/SIZE]

HI

hMMM did i do that right?? LOL

abby is bringing me buckeye candy to eat during the game. she couldnt believe ive never had any
default_smile.png

Oh yum you will love buckeyes.

btw, your response should be [SIZE=36pt]IO[/SIZE]

TV is already on and I say:

GO GATORS

I think we all down here know we will need some
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Well gee - I'll be rooting for the Buckeyes even though my brother is a Gator graduate (I went to FSU, so you know how I feel about Gators). My husband is a Buckeye and I was really raised as a Buckeye as my family moved to Florida from Ohio before I was born. The first football game I remember watching was Ohio State - at my grandfather's you were either quiet or screaming for OSU - GO BUCKEYES!!!!!

Barbie

Last edited by a moderator:
Buckeyes are scrumptious! Better than Reese's.
default_smile.png

Gator's should have known that Buckeyes are poisonous!

Fran

:aktion033: Gator CHOMP!
default_yes.gif
:

Though a bit of a weak start...just making those buckeyes "THINK THEY CAN"...hehehehe... :lol:

BARBIE.... :new_shocked:
default_unsure.png
: LOL!

GO GATORS!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=36pt]Go Gators!!![/SIZE]

It is an anti BCS thing. I'm really more of a Florida State fan but they aren't playing tonight.

The best Big 10 team was Michigan and they got clobbered by USC in the Rose Bowl.

Barbie - good thing you and Dave aren't visiting us right now. I'd hate to watch DJ beat you up for cheering for Ohio....

OHOWIHATE

OHIOSTATE

GO GATORS!!!!!!!

(and Vols)

:saludando:

OSU always gives pitty points in the first half. If Michigan was the best they would have been number 1. They aren't, we are. Na Na! :lol:

Kay, I'll see you tomorrow so save me a buckeye!

Fran

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

So far the
default_pray.gif
: ing is working

[SIZE=18pt]CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Chomp Chomp Chomp[/SIZE]

Looks like the Gators are hungry tonight

Go Gators :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

[SIZE=24pt]Looks like the Gators Chomped on some Buckeye Candy 41-14[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]CHOMP & STOMP!!!! [/SIZE] :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

[SIZE=12pt]Well, I have an unhappy husband, but a really happy brother - not to mention some happy friends in Tennessee.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]GO NOLES!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Barbie[/SIZE]

I couldn't even finish watching the game. Decided going to bed would be the best thing I could do.

[SIZE=12pt]Gators[/SIZE]

:worshippy:

Fran

well i watched my firt buckeye football game and they lost. I think i jinxed them lol

hubby and abby WERE NOT HAPPY

Latest posts

Back