Opinions wanted

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your site is very nice and easy to navigate. I liked the little video clips of each horse for sale as well as the pictures you could click on to see more.

Good Job!

I enjoyed the visit to your web site. Very neat and organized looking.

Sometimes web sites get so much going on that it turns you off.

Excellent job
default_aktion033.gif

Very easy to navigate and each horse had it's own section with a lot of info- even video. Very nice job!

Hi Jen,

just checked out your new site and it's very well done, I like the videos of each horse and all the info listed... you have lovely horses by the way!!! Val
default_yes.gif

loved the site ...the videos ...and the horses!!! good job

Wow, I have to say that is one of the best websites I've seen. It's to the point, easy to navigate, there's a lot of information, it's honest. You have some gorgeous colts/stallions. Wish I was looking.
default_smile.png

Very nice site that is easy to navigate and has good pictures that show your horses well. Awesome that you have video on them too. Very nice horses by the way.

Thank you everyone for the feedback. I tried to think of everything I wanted to see on a website and set it up that way, but I know different people like different things. Ideally someday I'll have professional pics of the horses, but it's just not in the budget right now. Although on the plus side what you see is what you get...right out of the pasture. Anything sold will come off the trailer just like they look in pics!

OUTSTANDING
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah
default_aktion033.gif

I love your leaf buttons, and how you have videos of the horses!!! Excellent job
default_yes.gif
:yes
default_yes.gif

default_aktion033.gif
Very nice ! It is original, easy to navigate, the pictures of your horses are great, and also the information provided for them. GOOD JOB
default_yes.gif

Great job! Everything you could think of is on there regarding first steps info on your horses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back