Opinions Please!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Latika

Reaction score
This is a photo of a filly i am going to look at on Sunday. I have a good feeling about her, she is also the first filly i have seen for sale in my state that i have really liked. I am not making the decision to buy until after i have seen her in the flesh, but would appreciate if anyone could give me their opinion!

th_251610440_2.jpg
th_251610440_1.jpg

She is a Medicine Hat Taffy, has 2 blue eyes. she is just over 1yr old now. I am looking to show her and of course breed her to my Palomino Pinto stallion. Breeders says she they dont think she will go overheight but she is borderline overheight for her age.

Does anyone have any idea what colours a taffy x pally can give? I am not familiar with the taffy gene...

Good & bad feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks everyone.

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]She is a very nice looking filly. If you want her for breeding later, looks like you will be waitting for a foal for at least two-three years. I would be concerned about the height issue. Sounds like you are alredy. Depends on what you want to breed . AMHA or AMHR. My feeling is no matter what the horse looks like if you have hesitation in any area it is usally a sign. Will they sell her with a height quarentee? I wouldn't buy her with out one!

Latest posts

Back