Oops... missed one...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tony

Reaction score
I thought our foaling season was over the first part of June. I was wrong. I had noticed a young mare was filling out nicely, but thought that since it was her first pregnancy that she was just showing earlier than normal and would be the first foal next year. Whe I was feeding in the pastures three days ago, I noticed that she was out in the pasture alone, so thought that there might be a problem, so walked out to check on her and found this:

latelyDSC_3311.jpg

She is a tiny little daughter of Little America's Kickapoo Joy Boy and her dam is a daughter of Grosshill's Undisputed Creation. We are thinking of naming her Little America's Kickin' Lately, but am not particularly happy with the name, so may change it before registering her.

OOOPS!!! HAHA-what a wonderful surprise!! LOL
default_biggrin.png
Congratulations-she is beautiful!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

How about Little America's Late Surprise

Tony, Well, well! That was a nice surprise. She sure looks like her Mamma.
default_smile.png
Ending the season with a filly is always nice, unless you have more surprises waiting out there for you!
default_laugh.png

Congratulations! She is sure a beauty.

Joyce

What a nice surprise! Little America's Create a Late Joy.

Since it's a filly, how about just Kickapoo Joy? Congrats, and I just hate when you go out to find that type of surprize.... kind of makes your stomache do a flip flop

That young mare did a great job!!

How about "Fashionably Late"?

You certainly didn't have to lose any sleep waiting for this foal to arrive and a beauty too.

How about "Surprise Package" for a name?

Joyce

Latest posts

Back