One bad thing, one good thing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tobey

Reaction score
What is one thing (be it physical or otherwise) do you want to change or are working on changing about yourself? Then what is one good thing about yourself.

Kinda hard for me because there is more than one thing I'd like to change
ohmy.gif

I guess if I had to name ONE bad thing it would be as they say, I where my heart on my sleeve. And sometimes that is fustrating for me.

One good thing: I'm a hard worker and always try my best.

Of course I could list dozens of bad things.....from my weight to my "German" stubborness! Good things: I'm loyal, hard working, honest........hmmm I sound like a labrador!

Speaking without thinking- foot extraction is costly to the speaker!!!

Working on it though, much better.

Now I have to learn to sit on my hands!!!!
yes.gif

Good thing: Pretty Smart (IQ in the 140's -- don't I hide that well!?!)

Bad thing: Very Bossy

Hey sedeh if it sounds like a labardor then you have another good thing VERY POPULAR
aktion033.gif
just kidding

Good: Trusting

Bad: Trusting

hmmmm might be spinning circles on that one
yes.gif

GOOD THING: Very Caring

BAD THING: Over weight, trying to loose some.

Christy

Good Thing: Friendly

Bad Thing: I let people who talk bad about me get to me.

Good thing: I tell it how it is, no guessing.
biggrin.gif

Bad thing: I tell it how it is, not wanting to hear.
no.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Good thing-I think I am a giving person[/SIZE]

Bad thing-I talk too much and Im bossy

Lyn

GOOD QUALITY................ I guess it would be patience?

BAD ..........way way to round BUT working on it (yeah for about 35 years!!!!!)
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

GOOD QUALITY................ I guess it would be patience?

BAD ..........way way to round BUT working on it (yeah for about 35 years!!!!!)
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

---GOOD THING--I am a very caring and considerate person,and when someone is in a "down mood" I try to perk them up, and I also trust people WAY to much. BAD THING-- when I misjudge a person and they turn out to be more of a user,(or a lier) I dont forgive or forget, and my weight..but gosh darn it--I'm allergic to diets, so what can I say
wink.gif
thinking of going on a diet makes me shake,
wink.gif
..lol.. and thats not healthy now, is it!?? Corinne

Good quality - I'm a go getter type of person. When I want something or I want something done I make it happen or try my darnest to make it happen. Am the same way with others...love to see their wishes come true if they work towards it, and if I can lend a helping hand I will.

Bad quality - Am fiercly protective about my loved ones...don't do them wrong, I won't forget. 'nuff said.

Good Thing: I'm respectful to others even if i dont know them or like them much ..i try and i try to speak from my heart.

Bad Thing: I have to have stuff my way and i'm a clean freak! I also obsess about small things and i let people walk all over me something. I am way to trusting and hurt easly. I take things to the heart instead of my head, as dad would say.

Leeana

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad Thing: Don't ever p*&& me off. I don't forget it.

Good Thing: If you are a true friend (in my opinion) I will protect you to the end.

Geeze only one of each?

I'd have to say for the good, I'm fiercely loyal and devoted to my friends and family.

The bad: I have zero tolerance for those I find to be stupid and mean. I am making progress and can tolerate those who are one or the other but the combo is still too hard to take and keep my mouth shut.
rolleyes.gif

Good thing: I trust everybody

Bad thing: I trust everybody

Latest posts

Back