One bad thing, one good thing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friends will tell you many different things but I am just me good and bad. It's all part of the same package.

Good thing - Usually put others before my self.

Bad thing - Usually put others before my self.

( Didnt intend to copy you Marty - but your good/bad being the same things - works here too!
rolleyes.gif
) Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thing -- Try to see balance in all things and people.

Bad thing -- Procrastination!

MA

The Good..... I try my hardest to be a kind, giving and understanding person to my family and friends.

The Bad..... I like things MY way. But I try and put it nicely
biggrin.gif
!!! Also I'm not real good at forgeting. I can forgive but forgeting.......

Leya

GOOD THING..... IM VERY GENUINE, ID DO ANYTHING FOR YOU
smile.gif
BAD THING........IM TOO TRUSTING
no.gif

Good Thing - Im compassionate and a very good listener

Bad Thing - I tell it like it is or at least how I see it even if those who ask dont really want to hear it.

GOOD- when I make a friend, I am extremely loyal to that relationship, I am a go getter and I dream big.

BAD- going along with the friendship thing, when the trust of a relationship has been broken, I NEVER FORGET and having been through alot of horrible 'friends' this past year, i cant seem to forgive either
no.gif

Good Thing: I am HONEST ... Be it good or bad. I do not cheat, steal or lie, ever!

Bad Thing: I am quite cold and indifferent most of the time, unless it comes to my true passions....

GOOD= honest, loyal, tenacious,

BAD= no tolerence for liars, users, posers

Good thing: When I give my word, I mean it. I still think a hand shake and your word should count for something.

Bad thing: besides the overweight thing
rolleyes.gif
I worry about everything. When everything is fine, I will find something to worry about. It even gets on my nerves, I just can't stop myself.

Latest posts

Back