On Target Miniatures - foal updates December 2014

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dancer sure is loosening up nicely behind there! Very exciting! Diane!!! I see SPOTS!!!!!! Lol hello sneaky bunny you found a good hidey hole for your sport didn't you!

Mira is beautiful! She is looking like she loves to jump I just live your Mira so much she has the sweetest kindest face! Just beautiful.

I'm glad to hear you are healing... I was so shocked when I read it on fb! Goodness me! I hope the girls hold on for a bit longer for you so you can heal completely :D

Thanks for the great update Mary, you make sure you are resting after your ordeal yesterday.

Mira looks like she is really enjoying life
default_smile.png
I agree Cassie, she is such a cutie.

Is anyone watching tonight? The alarms are going off non-stop and we just need to get some sleep. I won't turn them off unless we know someone is watching. thanks.

OK Mary, I look and feel like a zombie after only 3 hours sleep but I am here
default_thumbup.gif

Thanks all - we were able to sleep for a couple of hours!!! Yes, hoping Dancer will hold off a few more days.

5.47am and Dancer standing by her door - checking for her friends maybe? Glad you got a couple of hour's sleep Mary - hope your injuries are improving for you.
default_yes.gif

I am glad you slept well
default_smile.png
I managed to get all my ironing done whilst the girls were up full screen in front of me.

Where are the girls on cam 1 and 2 hiding?

On cold mornings like today, as soon as it gets light they go out to find a spot in the sun!! We can see them from the house and I am pretty sure the alarms still work out there. When Toffee's udder starts filling she will be getting shut in the stall next to Dancer (above Dancer on the cam) and we will move one of the other two mares, but leave one for company.

Not on our end LOL - alarms have been going off for the last hour anyway. Thank you for watching, though because it does allow me to go back to sleep and not panic so much if I forget to turn the alarm back on. Also, hubby has been up watching so I can sleep.

Oh shucks, I forgot that them relaxing and sleeping is "sleep over" for you Mary
default_thud.gif

If it is daylight they go out to stand in front of the sun to warm up and they stair at the backdoor waiting for Mary to come out and feed them!

yes, they disappeared several times when it was dark, maybe they were hoping on a midnight snack being delivered
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back