OMG!!! We have another I.R. on board!!!! He is coming in from Washington state!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theresa, there are Doctors that would LOVE to take on a case like yours! They have studied this stuff forever, and are just chomping at the bit to prove what they know. I know this from surgerys that my Dad had years ago. As word gets out about your case, You will be hooked up with a Dr. or Drs. that will totally SPECIALIZE in your problems. They will just prove that what they've studdied works!!! Please keep us informed in whats going on! I have HUGE POSITIVITY, that these Drs. will figure this out!!!

Prayers for you!!

Joyce

All the best of luck with your surgery. I pray that this will help tremendously and set you on the road to recovery. Enjoy your weekend.

What WONDERFUL news!! Sending prayers that all goes well!!
default_pray.gif

This is wonderful news, a chance that this can be fixed so that you can be well again! Please know that my prayers will be with you on Monday, and I will be checking anxiously for word from Robin.

I had no idea they could do things like this technique you describe--amazing! Surely at last here is something that will work for you.

Hugs and prayers for you and Art.

Wow, reading your description of the procedure reminds me of my baby brother.
default_wub.png

He had a defect when he was born, where his heart was basically pumping blood directly into his lungs. Some connection that is there inutero, but supposed to close by birth.

Anyway, he was 2 years old, and facing open heart surgery to correct it.

Then my parents found a doc willing to do an experimental surgery where they did the cath from his groin up to his heart and put in one of those coil things your doc described. It is still in my brother just where is should be and he has had no other problems with it. Other than it will show up on a airport xray which has been interesting to explain. He is now a tall handsom 19 year old
default_new_shocked.gif

My dad was a vascular surgeon, and I just know he would have tried to help you, if he were still with us. You will be in my prayers!
default_saludando.gif

I had "endovascular coiling" 2 years ago after 2 subarachnoid aneurysms.....they went up to my brain thru my femoral artery, and implanted titanium coils to stop/clot the bleeding areas. Amazing stuff! I was in ICU for 8 days, off work for 3 months, and now back to almost normal.

Prayers for you-keep us posted!

Theresa, you're in my prayers. So glad that you found a doctor that has a new treatment. Will keep you in my prayers..

Theresa-

You continue to be in my prayers. I will praying extra hard on Monday for good results. I hope you and Art have a wonderful weekend together - be sure and love on Dreamer and all the other 4 leggeds too.

Hugs and prayers,

Barbie

[SIZE=18pt]Keep beliving in those miracles! [/SIZE]

You've had one---finding a surgeon willing to help you. Now we'll pray
default_pray.gif
and you believe He and he will take you through this.

Wonderful news, Teresa! Prayers and good thoughts and lots of hugs coming your way from Vermont! Fingers and toes crossed, too!
default_wub.png

Theresa, it sounds so promising that this DR. will help! I am so excited for you. I look forwrad to hearing a great report on monday. Enjoy your weekend with Art and your family, and if you are not back on that is OK, we will talk to you next week when it is over and treated.

Hugs and prayers!

Wonderful news about the special new doctor. Amazing medicine is being practiced these days.

Sending you prayers for your surgery and recovery.

As I have said before, You are one strong lady! And I know you will beat this, keep up the strong will and determination. I admire your strength, and will pray for your speedy recovery.

Theresa-

Have been thinking and praying for you all weekend (and for a long time before). May God give the IR surgeon wonderful guidance tomorrow and may tomorrow be very successful for you and the first day of the rest of your life.

Hope you and Art are having a wonderful quiet weekend together.

HUGS to you both.

Barbie

Best of luck to you tomorrow my friend! Please know that I am praying really hard for you! XXOO

Theresa, I have HUGE AMAZINGLY GREAT VIBES for you tomorrow!!!!! I just know this is going to turn out wonderfully for you!!!!!! I can feel it!!! The same way I felt when my Dad would undergo heart surgerys that nobody else ever did!! As I said before, my Dads Drs. would say to him after surgery, "Joe, you make me look so good"!!! You will make your Surgeons look just as GOOD!!! They will find a way to "FIX" you, I can just feel it!!!!!! I can't wait to hear your update!!

Joyce

My prayers are with you Theresa. Remember your a very strong person and you will come through this. You will be in my thoughts that all will go well and they will be able to accomplish all that they set out to. Prayers for you Theresa and for Art.

Back