OMG our pintaloosa colt has BLUE eyes!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuckNappy

Reaction score
I posted pics of our new baby boy 2 days ago.In the barn his eyes looked blue/grey.When we took him out for exercise today we noticed one of his eyes are a bright crystle blue,the other a greyblue!We only had him out for about 10 minutes as it's still cold(40 degrees) he had a blast running and bucking.I did get a few pics.Thank you everyone for your compliments on my lil guy,Yes his markings are alot like orion!!!!The strange thing is the reason I got into appaloosa is because I just love ORION! In my eyes he is the most beautiful horse of all time.Even stanger is that my lil guy does not have Orion in his lines.He has Toyland,Kobecks,Komoko,Dell Tera,NFC and Bond lines.His sire is MCA Mad Max (a bay pinto) and his dam is Tiny Tonka's Sexy Knickers (a black snowcap appaloosa).
snick4.jpg
snick2.jpg
snick7.jpg
snick1.jpg

So SUPER CUTE!! He is just adorable! The blue eyes just add to his overall gorgeousness!
default_yes.gif
So I'm guessing this one isnt for sale huh?
default_biggrin.png

Wow, he is just stunning. I love how wild and beautiful his coloration is! And he's beautifully made to boot: lovely little face, long legs, and he looks well-balanced. He is going to be drop-dead gorgeous when he gets older, I just know it.
default_wub.png

That is a beautiful colt! Congratulations on him, he looks like he knows he is something!

What a beautiful baby!!!! I'm not usually thrilled with pintaloosas, but I do love him. He reminds me of my pintaloosa mare, they are marked very similarly. She's on my mares page if you want to look, Locettas Orion Fashion Perfection (or you can just watch my avatar to see her).

Congratulations on such a gorgeous colt!!

Last edited by a moderator:
He really is one special little guy, just beautiful
default_wub.png
Joyce

He's beautiful! I'm thinking the blule eye is from frame... I think that b/c of the solid leg, frame (LWO) likes to do that... are his parents tested?

Sure would LOVE him in my barn!!!!
default_smile.png

Jessi

default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif
i am in love with his colors and markings,plus blue eyes.

WOW WOW WOW

He should be a KEEPER.
default_yes.gif

Again, BEAUTIFUL colt! Also, you may want to consider having him color tested, as with that crystal blue eye, and the solid front leg, he might even test + for LWO.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back