yes once again another colour question! :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

countrycharm

Reaction score
I have just tested him for LWO and he was positive for carrying the gene, so what else do you think he carries?

this is all his breeding i cut and pasted so sorry its just in a big line but these are the horses in his pedigree if that helps most are from america

Sire side

Bluegables Remarkebly Orion Scott Creek Monarch Magic Brewers Orion Monarch Orion Light Vant Huttenest

Dels Calamity Jane

Scott Creek Mystical Fancy Brewers Orion Mystic

D As Spring Wishes

La Vista Remarkable Markette NFC's Remarkable Rowdy Rowdy

Kobecks Velvet Lady

NFCs Red Fascination NFCs Competitor

Bo Peeps Annie

Dam side

Keystone Abracadabra Class Act Griffins Abracadabra Sligo Little Sugar Daddy Jr Sligo Little Sugar Daddy

Cinderella

NFC Rowdys Velvet Touch Rowdy

Dell Teras Red Velvet

Bluegables Hot Chocolate

he has two blue eyes and lots of white flecking through his colour

bluehorseshow2.jpg

Untitled-9.jpg

i think hes carrying a lot. Tobiano, sabino and probably splash

default_wacko.png
: oh my goodness and to think his mum is solid coloured. so will he pass on most likely all the colour patterns to his foals or will he sometimes just throw one pattern? i can understand the tobiano and sabino but what does he show to carry splash im not to familiar with that colour pattern?

thanks
default_smile.png

chanel

default_wacko.png
: oh my goodness and to think his mum is solid coloured. so will he pass on most likely all the colour patterns to his foals or will he sometimes just throw one pattern? i can understand the tobiano and sabino but what does he show to carry splash im not to familiar with that colour pattern?

thanks
default_smile.png

chanel
Splash causes white legs, belly white, extensive facial white & blue eyes. Even if he carries all FOUR pinto patterns, he could throw only one, or two, or three or all four......or he could throw solid, as with a solid dam...he got that gene too.
default_yes.gif
:

Back