Photos of a few of our foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getitia

Reaction score
Due to some changes where I work - this has been a really hectic year on a professional basis, so I'm really tardy on announcing any of our foals and many of you have asked.

It has been an interesting foaling year - we lost one foal (dog setting position with a maiden mare) and we almost lost the mare - thank goodness for OSU and their around the clock availability. Once again the Breeder Alert system has paid for itself many times over - saving foals who were born in the sack, red bag deliveries and a couple of just tight almost impossible to deliver foals.

Here are a few of the "class of 2007"

Classical TKO - aspc/amhr/foundation colt. Genetically it is possible that he may carry every overo pattern along with tobiano. - sire is homozygous tobiano, splash and sabino - dam is sabino and LWO frame

tina07colt_small.jpg

Classical Question

aspc/amhr foundation filly - she is line bred Showdeokid breeding - our first of this cross.

pebbles07filly01_small.jpg

My Heart Dances

amha/amhr colt - he has a heart marking on his neck and an arrow and horseshoe marking on the other side

taxi07colt_small.jpg

I'm 2 Cool for Sureman

amha/amhr pintaloosa filly - this filly is so tiny - and she is by Angie's Tiny Times for Sureman and out of the great mare - Komokos Blue Velvet - both sire and dam are National Champions and National Champion producers. This filly has appaloosa mottling everywhere and is a trotting fool.- She is just a few days old in this photo. And as they say - you should see her now. Les said she thinks she is a Modern.

velvet07filly01_small.jpg

Yankee Noodle Dandy

amha/amhr homozygous colt - out of our Wardance daughter - and by Connies National Champion stallion NFC Candy Dandy - this boy was very premature and could barely stand to nurse - his legs were like "noodles" - hence his name - but such a special boy and you would never know he was a premie looking at him now.

gilla07colt_small.jpg

and another filly

Dancing Queen

amha/amhr bay tobiano filly - she is one of our linebred Wardance fillies - a Wardance granddaughter bred back to Wardance.

Sweetie07filly_small.jpg

Just a couple of more mares remaining to foal this week YAWN :aktion033: and then finally some sleep :bgrin .

Last edited by a moderator:
"My Heart Dances" and "Yankee Noodle Dandy" are enough to make MY heart dance!! Uw-la-la!
default_wub.png
:

Leia

congrats getitia! stunning foals! cant wait to come visit
default_yes.gif
:

WOW :new_shocked: Gorgeous babies, as usual
default_wink.png
: I just love how refined they all are!! Congratulations!

Worth every bit of the trouble Getitia!!! What a wonderful crop of foals - you must be soooo proud!!! Congratulations!!!

congrats! :aktion033:

What a colorful bunch! :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
:

Hopefully we'll have our first Sky baby soon, mare is STILL holding out on us! :lol: :eek: Will email you pics when he/SHE arrives! :bgrin

Wow, what a nice group! Can't really pick out a favorite. Your farm is one that consistently puts out the type of horse I like, that is for sure!

Outstanding, beautiful group of babies! (As usual!) :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

MA

Wow what a beautiful bunch :aktion033: Way to go

Congratulations Getitia as always a beautiful group of foals.Always look forward to seeing them.Pie had a blackand white pinto colt with blue eyes and she has turned into a sweet heart of a mare.One day Walt and I will visit your farm. Take Care Frannie :bgrin
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: Beautiful! I like Noodle. What a sweet face.

Fran

Wow, all are stunning!!! As always another beautiful foal crop. I cant wait for Lightening to get here to Keely in florida so I can go meet him in person and take him for a spin.
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back