Photos of a few of our foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, sorry to hear you had some troubles though, but glad you were at least able to save the one mare. I swear by the Breeder Alerts and yes, they pay for themselves with one life saved!!

AWESOME FOALS as usual!! Every one of them just fabulous. Ok folks, no fighting over who gets which one! LOL

congrats getitia! stunning foals! cant wait to come visit
default_yes.gif
:
Take me kay, take ME!!! I want to tag along lol.

I like them all, TKO was beautiful at equine affaire but now he is just a knockout!!! Correction, i LOVE them all!!
default_smile.png

Thank You Getitia for sharing, you are such a lucky lady. Look at all those fillys
default_smile.png

Gorgeous babies as always
default_yes.gif
: "My Heart Dances" can dance his way down to Texas!

Jan

Stunning as always! I wish I could come for another visit and see them in person.

What a gorgeous collection of foals you have there! Can relate to being tardy. I haven't posted most of our foals yet either.

Dawn :saludando:

Wow, your babies are so nice, (as usual),
default_yes.gif
: congratulations!!!!!!

Wow!!! :new_shocked:

I just love seeing your new foals. :lol:

Once again, stunning affirmation of your breeding program.

Congratulations on your beautiful babies, and condolences for the one you lost.

Beautiful babies, Getitia! :aktion033: Hopefully, I'll get to see some of them in person at either Congress or Nationals!!

Oh my... BEAUTIFUL foals!!!!! My Heart Dances, Noodle and Classical TKO need to come live with me!!

Latest posts

Back