Oktoberfest at LKF

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slv

Reaction score
I noticed that the preliminary sales list is on Little King Farms Sales page. We are looking very forward to attending this year. I already found one that I want......LOL We are hoping to get to meet some forum members there. I know LKF is beautiful this time of year, well heck who am I kidding, all times of the year!!!!!
default_smile.png
Who all is planning on going?

Me me me me me..... I am going.... Can't wait!!!

I want to go sooooooooooo bad. I am hoping to get things lined out so I can make the trip.
default_biggrin.png

I might be going, there is a filly.....

We are not going, I was hoping a few more shetlands would be listed but I hope everyone has a wonderful time.

Me Me Me and Me is Going..... LOL Can't wait. We should all designate a certain color or something to wear so that we know we are forum members and perhaps not get in a Bidding War...LOL

The Oktoberfest is an auction and just a great time. The horses are very nice and the atmosphere is great. Also there is good food and the opportunity to visit with friends and make new ones as well. We have gone every year so far and it is just a great time. I really thought I was going to get through this year without buying a horse, but this sale makes me doubt that.....
default_rolleyes.gif
I bought a colt there last year that I am just crazy about. I hope to be able to see a lot of the forum members there.

I have asked for that day off, no answer from my boss yet.

If for no other reason, you need to go because there is no prettier place, than that part of Indiana at that time of year!

I have yet to actually attend a Little Kings event. However my parents have an 80 acre farm just a few miles down the road from there and I love to visit there often. I can't wait for the 17th......

Not allowed to go! LOL Hubby knows all too well we can NOT sit on our hands - so absence is necessary! LOL He has promised though that next year we'll plan our vacation around it. I'm holding him to it too!

He's weakened and given in EVERY time I've promised "ok, no more honey" ....... this time he's standing firm.

Can't complain though - as I have to agree with 47 horses and 24 foals coming this spring! yikes!

I know it's a great time, a great place, and the people are awesome!

Can't wait to hear about everyone's new purchases afterwards (I'll be kicking myself for sure)
default_rolleyes.gif

Have tons of fun!

I talked hubby into going
default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy This will be my birthday present!! Hope I come home with something!!!! Looking at a mare and colt
default_new_multi.gif
:HappyBounce

Maxi, so happy to hear that you are getting to go for your birthday. And since this is your birthday present, I feel sure that you will come home with that mare and colt.
default_smile.png

It is great to hear that so many forum members will be there. The leaves are starting to change here in Indiana, so I know it will just be beautiful at LKF. It is really something to look forward to.

Hope to get to meet you all there.
default_saludando.gif

I probably won't make it after all, I have a photography seminar that day, already paid for.

Jody, I think you can phone bid if you can't be there.

Thanks (slv), I am so excited, this is my 1st LKF visit. Robin and Suzanna are the nicest people, so very helpful too. I can't wait to get to see all those stallions. I am going to have permanant goose bumps. I have room for 4 horses on my trailer hope I can restrain myself from filling it to capacity. Lol. I can't help wanting to rush time until the sale only problem is I'll also be a year older yuck. Hope this is one of those lucky birthdays!

So if you have 4 spots in your trailer, then I have a Bunch in my stock trailer..... YEAH !!!!!! I'm not sure if my hubby will fall for that or not. I just bought a mini from Dennis Dodson at UNO Mini's and now I am trying to think how to explain it if I come home with another one from the LK sale.... lol ! So how are we going to know who everyone is ??? I would love to meet everyone from the forum.
default_new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back