Oktoberfest at LKF

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deb, Christina wasn't at the seminar. This will be her first visit to LKF. She is flying in all the way from Germany. WOW, it will be good to have you Christina - (and everyone else coming from so far way, and near). It is going to be a fun time for sure and trust me, some wonderful horses are being offered for your consideration, lots more than are even on the preliminary list online. I have been really good all year, but OMG, I cannot resist and feel most certain that I will leave there with at least one. There is a mare that I just cannot stop thinking about........
default_wub.png

It was so great to hear that this year's World Grand Champion Senior Stallion is a Buckeroo grandson and came from the silent auction at Little King Farm. What a wonderful story and what a great eye Dana Saxton has for a horse. Congratulations Dana and Thumper. It is a great story for all of us indeed to know that a great horse can be purchased sometimes for a moderate price. It makes me really want to look those colts over too.........OH NO..... I better get myself under control.
default_biggrin.png

I would really LOVE to go just to watch, but my car isn't doing so great, and I don't want to risk driving it 6 hours each way. Anyone from PA going and want some company on the drive?

Deb, Christina wasn't at the seminar. This will be her first visit to LKF. She is flying in all the way from Germany. WOW, it will be good to have you Christina - (and everyone else coming from so far way, and near). It is going to be a fun time for sure and trust me, some wonderful horses are being offered for your consideration, lots more than are even on the preliminary list online. I have been really good all year, but OMG, I cannot resist and feel most certain that I will leave there with at least one. There is a mare that I just cannot stop thinking about........
default_wub.png

It was so great to hear that this year's World Grand Champion Senior Stallion is a Buckeroo grandson and came from the silent auction at Little King Farm. What a wonderful story and what a great eye Dana Saxton has for a horse. Congratulations Dana and Thumper. It is a great story for all of us indeed to know that a great horse can be purchased sometimes for a moderate price. It makes me really want to look those colts over too.........OH NO..... I better get myself under control.
default_biggrin.png

Can't complain though - as I have to agree with 47 horses and 24 foals coming this spring! yikes!I know it's a great time, a great place, and the people are awesome!

Can't wait to hear about everyone's new purchases afterwards (I'll be kicking myself for sure)
default_rolleyes.gif

Have tons of fun!

OMW, I can't imagine having 47 horses
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
I would neer get way with it, lol.

I would love to be able to go but with me being in Maine, it's not possible. I remember last year, everybody posting about their new horses and it sounded like some very good prices an an awesome time. Maybe someday
default_smile.png

I will probably regret my decision not to go to the Little King sale this year like I did last year, but I have my eye on a gelding that is consigned to a sale in Kentucky the very next weekend and I really shouldn't attend two sales in two weeks...with only one empty stall!
default_wacko.png
I might have decided to go to the Little King sale instead of the sale in Kentucky had there been descriptions of the horses on their website. I am more of an "end user" than a breeder and I want to know about a horse's training, personality, ability, etc. Sire, dam, and color just aren't enough to lure me to a sale. Good luck to everyone, happy bidding, and I hope that you post pictures of your purchases when you get back and tell us about their personalities and what you intend to do with them (driving, etc.).
default_smile.png

[SIZE=18pt]We're going to drive up to LKF from Tennessee just to look around!
default_rolleyes.gif
[/SIZE]

Bill

Alright- THE LIST IS UP!..... We have worked and slaved trying to get it all in order
default_wacko.png
. You can see the sale catalog online at www.littlekingfarm.com under Sales. We may have a few more horses we will add in the Private Treaty section by Saturday.

Now we have to clip and bathe all the horses! It is a little chilly up here, so we will only be clipping heads and necks just in case they leave for even colder weather.

We are so looking forard to seeing everyone here at the farm.
default_saludando.gif

If you have any questions- feel free to post here or e-mail. I am going to try to get more pictures up of the horses in the sale (but please dont' kill me if I can't get them all). Some pictures may just be field shots that we have already.

Thanks everyone!

Robin-LKF

www.littlekingfarm.com

[email protected]

Hi All- The Oktoberfest Sale Catalog and Pictures are up!!!! Please go to www.littlekingfarm.com and go to the Sales page. You can view just the catalog by list or scroll down and see pictures of the sale horses in Lot order. I am working on getting more up ASAP. Please keep checking back.

If you have any questions regarding the sale, please feel free to call or e-mail. It is this Saturday here at LKF. Barn opens at 10:00. Silent Auction is from 10-12:00 and Open Auction begins at noon!

We are accepting phone bids if you can not attend. E-mail for more information.

Thanks-Robin-LKF

[email protected]

Latest posts

Back