Okay color folks! I got one for ya.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who on earth would have been glad to see a beautiful picture of a colt they love marked up in red to highlight conformation flaws you perceived?
Did you think I'd change my mind about buying him? Or try and have some kind of corrective surgery? Complain to Erica that he wasn't nice? Or what? Your critique was not exclusive to hoof angles.

When I want opinions on my horses, guess what? I get them from people who have good taste in horses (as reflected by what they own) and I also pay for those opinions in the form of show fees.
Ouch. I will apologize one more time for "my nerve" and will drop the subject here. I still believe that every single word I said and the precisely two lines I drew (shoulder angle and hoof angle on the same leg) were in regards to the trimming dialogue I was trying to open. Why on earth a horse would need corrective surgery for a regular trim I don't know! I'm very sorry I opened my mouth. I was 23 and excited about what we'd been discussing and I was TRYING to help because I had something to offer that I thought could help save some stress on his little tendons. I apologize that I chose a poor color to highlight angles with and that I had such poor judgment as to say something in the first place.

I'm glad you were able to get this off your chest even if I am in tears. I'd rather know how you feel than go on in ignorance and maybe do it again. I'm so sorry, and I'm sorry Beth for responding again on this thread. I just wanted to defend myself as to my intentions and what was said because it horrifies me that someone would think I intentionally wrote anything like Jill has said. I would NEVER do that on purpose! If I don't like your horse, trust me you will never ever hear about it. "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all." I am well aware of the many flaws my own horse possesses and have never tried to hide that. Halter isn't my game, performance is. And he's very good at performance. No horse is perfect and it's foolish to think they are.

Stopping now.

Ouch.

Leia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back