OK, OK I CONFESS!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many Congratulations to both of you - dreams are made to be fulfilled.
default_yes.gif

congratulations to both of you - they are stunning! As an owner of a "Zeus" son
default_biggrin.png
I know what a nice horse you are getting.

wow Robin..she is gorgeous...and I know what you mean about the tears...when you get a response like that its meant to be yours...congratulations on a lovely mare

Congrats!!!! She is very nice and I can tell you are thrilled
default_smile.png

Congrats to both of you and your stunning buckskins!
default_wub.png
:wub Such lovely mares and such beautiful colouring. I think buckskins could end up beating palominos as my fav colouring.

Girls, I'm sorry but I think I probably made you pay more as I was bidding against you.
default_yes.gif
I got out early though as I was a bad girl the night before.
default_ohnoes.jpg

Shoot, I forgot to say congratulations.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone!!!
default_aktion033.gif

I'm SO excited!
default_risa8.gif

Magic (Lori) had best not leave her mare here too long, or she might come up missing!
default_whistling.gif

That mare is GORGEOUS!!!
default_wub.png

Congrats! This was the ONE I LOVED too! If I had lived closer, I would have given you competition
wink.gif

She is just beautiful Robin. Many congratulations to you. She sounds like a dream come true for you
default_wub.png
I just can't get over how lovely and feminine she is. Again, beautiful!!
default_aktion033.gif

Dan.

Robin, Oh my gosh girlfriend!! Well if anyone deserves to treat themselves its you!! Im so happy for you!! My first big horse was a buckskin and Ive always wanted one here too so i understand your desire to have one. She beautiful!! You have such lovely horses anyway....so why shouldnt you add another one!!

you girls both 'done good'
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Girls, I'm sorry but I think I probably made you pay more as I was bidding against you.
default_yes.gif
I got out early though as I was a bad girl the night before.
default_ohnoes.jpg

Shoot, I forgot to say congratulations.
default_wub.png

Hey, that's the nature of auctions, right?
default_smile.png
Thanks for dropping out though!
default_wink.png

Both mares are stunning.

Robin, that is the mare that caught my eye when I looked at them but I am not a buyer now.

Congratulations Robin and Lori on two gorgeous mares! I think Nort's the luckiest of all though; bet he'll be just as happy to see those mares when they arrive!

Back