OK !! Fess up ! Who bought at the LKF auction ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2minis4us

Reaction score
Please tell us about the horses you bought at the LKF auction ! Photos would be nice
default_smile.png

Did you meet any forum members there ?

My boss purchased Little Kings Bria Buckeroo! She was everything Robin explained her to be! We are super happy with the purchase!

Wish I could have gone this one last time, but it was just too hard of a drive after being in my recliner or bed for the past two months. Driving on Percocet isn't a great idea either.

I was bad too, bought Little Kings Electric Lady ahead of time--sorrel A/R mare and awesome producer. At the sale bought Freedom Hill Farms Fem Faytel--A/R bay pinto super refined with gorgeous head and neck! Both mares are exposed for next year. Pictures ...

548488_4211378120702_1889581459_n.jpg

177251_4211389960998_289442325_o.jpg

I was bad too, bought Little Kings Electric Lady ahead of time--sorrel A/R mare and awesome producer. At the sale bought Freedom Hill Farms Fem Faytel--A/R bay pinto super refined with gorgeous head and neck! Both mares are exposed for next year. Pictures ...

Love them both, especially the pinto. Congrats!

I purchased ahead of time also

Little Kings Super Agent

Little Kings Supreme Dream X LK Snow Queen

agent.jpg

Little Kings Reno

Little Kings Buckeroo Renaissance X Little Kings Electric Lady

Reno.JPG

I was going to phone bid for Lucky Four Black Velvet Bambi Buck...but someone beat me to her Robin said she sold last week

so I was good this time around
default_hypocrite.gif
- It's so hard to be soooo good

congrats to everyone on your beautiful purchases.

I Remember that pretty pinto, they both are beautiful congrats!

I got two before the sale as well. First is Little Kings Exchange, a gorgeous yearling buckskin filly from SMHCs Exclusive and Little Kings A Real Dream. I will try and attach a pic

391680_10151209898408967_636732168_n.jpg

Second is a 3 yr old Little Kings Blazin Ovation a 3 yr old buckskin mare by Little Kings Bay Ablaze and Gold King's Snowflake. She is in foal to SMHCs Exclusive for next year. I will try and attach a pic

318935_10151211700113967_1618339624_n.jpg

Marsha

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats everyone!

default_thumbup.gif

minifreishorseform: Your 3 yr old buckskin mare is very nice, I bet you are looking forward to a stunning foal.

Maple Hollow Farm: Love the pinto mare!
default_drool5.gif
Is she homozygus?

Congrats everyone!

default_thumbup.gif

minifreishorseform: Your 3 yr old buckskin mare is very nice, I bet you are looking forward to a stunning foal.
Thanks! Yes it will be. I am hoping it looks like the yearling filly who will be its half sister.
default_smile.png

I love Maple Hollow Farm's pinto girl too, very pretty.

Marhsa

Thanks everyone. I dont think Fae is HZ as her sire is listed in the studbooks as a solid. She does have some pretty neat markings though! I just love my new girls!!! Congrats to everyone else on your gorgeous horses too. BriarwoodAcres, your boy out of Lady is gorgeous, do you mind if I use his picture as a reference on my website when I get it updated???

Absolutely welcome to it! I have several to choose from so when youre ready, Ill send his whole file!

Melinda,

I am so jealous!
default_laugh.png
I went the week before Octoberfest with the intent to buy Electric Lady, and she was already gone! But that's o.k., 'cause then I ended up with my beautiful yearling filly, Famous and Friendly. I posted pic on a previous post, but she's a beautiful buckskin filly out of Wild N Crazy by Fame. Just thought I'd add one more post about your beautiful mare.
default_yes.gif

We went again this year and bought a few....

Held our breath to see if Little King's Shakira was still available when we arrived on Saturday. She was and we bought her about 5 minutes after the barn opened! She's a yearling, by SMHCs Exclusive out of LK Spanish Singer. Haven't taken new pics yet, but here's her pic from the LK site. She will be so fun to show next year!

Shakira3.jpg

We also bought LK Bonita Noche, a yearling filly, also by Exclusive out of LK Bonita Buckeroo:

Noche9-12.jpg

And finally, we bought a very sweet older mare, Rockets Grey Doll VB, with her 2012 filly by Wa-Full Unique Waylon at her side and in foal for 2013 to B&L's Rock E Pilot Lite:

GreyDoll.jpg

Robin was so wonderful to work with and we're absolutely thrilled with our purchases!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back