Ok Color Experts! I need help on Color!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
:saludando: Hi Everyone!

I would like to get this guy registered..... But have NO clue what to say his color is. His sire, SRM Patented Barakah is a gorgeous grey stallion (still very grey) and his dam: River Bottom Ranch's Amber Rose, who's a sorrel & white pinto that has white hairs threw-out her body. I'm guessing he may turn grey? I have no clue? Cute little guy though! loL!

AbnerBestApril23.jpg

Abner4April23.jpg

Abner5April23.jpg

In the first and second picture, he looks to have some dark hairs in his tail and mane, and the tips of his ears (not to mention he looks as though he has a bit of a dark line up his rump in the first photo. My guess is he is a bay (if so his legs will grow out darker) if his sire is a grey as in the type that has roaned to grey over time, don't be surprised if this little cutie greys out with time.

He's a cutie,

Carolyn

:aktion033: Hi! Thanks everyone! CooL! I think silver bays are very pretty!!! I sure hope you guys are right!! Will be cool to sit back and watch this guy mature! :lol:

Latest posts

Back