Need help finding a colt....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohmt

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was informed yesterday that an O Henry's prefixed colt was at the Estes show last weekend and it turned out to be a colt I had wanted to keep and my grandparents sold while I was away at school. No name or any other info was written down as to who bought him or where he went so I thought he was unregistered and lost these past 2 years. I am so elated to hear he was at the show. If someone knows who owns him or could look him up in the registries and find a name for me I would be so incredibly grateful. I just want to make sure he's OK.

I don't know what his registered name is but here are his sire and dam....AMHR: Sire is Rika General Lee and dam is O Henrys Top Secret.

AMHA: Sire: Star Strucks Phantom and dam is registered same, O Henrys Top Secret.

He will be a 2 yr old chestnut pinto, mostly white, tobiano+splash. I would guess in the 30"-32" range that showed in halter. Any info you have would be amazing. Thank you so much!

Oh my gosh...googled his name and he has gone Grand Champion in halter this year and is listed on the amhr all star list. I am so happy-here I thought he was sitting in someone's backyard.

Latest posts

Back