Ohio World Show paybacks and more info

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

I finally got my Ohio World Show payback money today so I am hoping everyone else did too. Also I got a call from Zona at the ASPC/AMHR office. Apparently someone from the forum sent her what I posted about the studbook.com. Zona says the problems with the Ohio World Show had nothing to do with the online studbook but was a problem with a new program the people that put on the world show had. I told her all I had was the info I was given saying it was because of the online studbook. She did agree that the results are still not correct but said there is nothing she can do to correct them. This is a fairly large show and I do think its a shame that people who showed in and spent their hard earned money (and have missing classes) it cannot count their points tword all stars etc.

Thanks for letting us know,,,,I hope mine is in the mail tomorrow,,,,,yeah,,,,I am with you as ar as the points that we did'nt get,,,,that is ashame since we work hard for what we get
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks Kay

I hope this also means the Area 2 futurity checks will be in also I was told that the World show had nothing to do with the area 2 futurities, I have checked with several people about the money and have not received an answer or a check yet.

I probably should try to e-mail Allison again.

Scott

Zona did say that she just got her futurity check so hopefully you will get yours very soon.

Kay

Havent gotten mine yet either, todays mail already came.

Lyn

I went home from work today and my Ohio State Fair premium check was in the mailbox, yeppee....better late than never, I sure wasn't holding my breath on seeing it after all this time since July. Hope everyone elses arrives soon for them too, just in time for the holiday!
default_aktion033.gif

Isn't that neat to get a check from one of the shows you go too. I sincerely appluad the management of that show. You know I think this is the thing of the future, when I was a kid and we showed at any of the major shows with our dairy cattle the prize money given was a great thing to me.
default_biggrin.png

I hope we see more of this in the future through out the country. At our Ultimate Event Lufkin show in April we are going to be giving away 15,000.00 in addition to trophies/ribbons. I would sure like to see us get the prize money pools anywhere close to what you see in the AQHA cutting world. LOL

Latest posts

Back