OH MY GOSH ANGEL FOALED I wasn't ready! and

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Marty, they are both just beautiful! BUT what is the baby?!?! I hope everything is okay....

I am worried :eek: It is not like Marty to not post.. Either she is really busy, or maybe the excitement finally backed down and she curled up in the bed to take a rest.

WOW! Congrats!
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

Sheri

One of the things we *always* do to avoid any potential problems and make life easier on the newborn foals is to administer an enema - over the years, it's saved a few foals that might otherwise have colicked or gotten toxic. It's something that every vet I've ever known insists on as something we NEED to do when a foal is born. Sometimes with the boys, they need more than one to pass all the "rocky" meconium.

Another side effect of giving the enema is that you pretty much HAVE to know the sex of the foal before you insert it!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

It says that Marty was last active at 8:24 PM today. Are you hiding Marty?

Amanda

Congratulations!! :risa_suelos: My daughter informed me a couple of years ago when she was 10 that boys pee toward their front legs and girls pee to the back! I thought how observent!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
: Linda McQ

Come out of the barn now Marty - but not after thoroughly looking to see what we have here - Im dieing to know!!!! :lol:
default_yes.gif
:

Hey Marty

Came on tonight to see if you had posted if its a GIRL OR BOY YET? I guess I will check in the AM.

:aktion033: :aktion033:

And Gang she is just crazy busy.
default_wacko.png
: I did call her today and check on her to make sure all is okay.

Things sounded very crazy at her place. Hope things settle down for her and she can find out

what this little one is.

It's a beauty no matter what the sex.. but still dying to know..

Marty, I did enjoy our talk today, so glad to have you as a friend, you are such a

sweet and fun person. Wishing you and your family the best.
default_yes.gif
:

Vicky :saludando:

Thank you for letting us know it's all okay Vicky! Kiss that baby for each and every one of us Marty!

Big congrats on your 2 new arrivals. They are wonderful, I know u must be soo excited.

WOW :new_shocked: What a day! We should all be so lucky
default_yes.gif
:

So, all you have to do to make a mare foal like that is hang stuff on her walls? :lol:

Marty do you still own RHA HOT SCOTCH ? I was wondering how she looks now ?

You crack me up--reads like a post of a first time foaler-outer person (something you would say), and we sure know you are not that. Marty--I'm behind the times. Do you have a stallion? I was thinking you were done foaling--and now I see a foal AND a new filly. All gorgeous!!

Oh--this is an old post--a really old post. How did that happen? lol It's not April Fools yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know who bumped it up or why but I don't have a foal! I was wondering why I was getting congratulations messages. Sorry, no foaling here anymore.

Yes I do still have Glory. RHA Hot Scotch. She looks better than ever!

I think PMing someone your question would be less confusing that bumping up an old 7 year old thread LOL!

default_yes.gif

What a great read, I was thinking it was real time. So anyway was it a filly or colt, I never did see the answer? Thanks for a really great laugh this morning, it is snowing outside and it was just what I needed. Beautiful filly/colt even though it would be 7 now!

sorry
default_sad.png
it came up in a google search and I didnt realise how old it was

Last edited by a moderator:
That colt was Knight Star. He turned out to be quite stunning. I gelded him and sold him to a very loving family as a yearling. He is now driving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back